The Boys

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Insecurity? No. Super dumb blond logic "plastic surgery make better look!"? Yes.

No. It is 100% for sure crippling insecurity that causes these idiot women to do this.

Women are not designed for a world where they have 1,000,000 comparisons to other women at their fingertips, daily. It is that simple.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

nah, it’s mostly Hollywood. This type of shit happened decades ago as well -Hollywood agents or execs or casting directors want a certain look, or actresses feel like they’re starting to look old and they want to look younger to make sure they still get casted for roles, and trendchasers.

Sometimes it backfires - Jennifer Grey got a nose job and it actually hurt her casting prospects because her original nose made her stand out more apparently (in a good way)

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
nah, it’s mostly Hollywood. This type of shit happened decades ago as well -Hollywood agents or execs or casting directors want a certain look, or actresses feel like they’re starting to look old and they want to look younger to make sure they still get casted for roles, and trendchasers.

Sometimes it backfires - Jennifer Grey got a nose job and it actually hurt her casting prospects because her original nose made her stand out more apparently (in a good way)

This is some head-in-the-sand Chaos IOOTI shit.

It maybe used to be a Hollywood phenomenon decades ago, but then social media came along and brain-raped every woman in the country. The more connected we get, the more they're brain-raped.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this looks like some bitch trying to cosplay erin moriaty, lulz
0dceb72f55f3549575a660035e559838.jpg

also, the bitch is now sensitive
9bc250b0c34fcb422c0188b0980f0b53.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this looks like some bitch trying to cosplay erin moriaty, lulz
0dceb72f55f3549575a660035e559838.jpg

also, the bitch is now sensitive
9bc250b0c34fcb422c0188b0980f0b53.png
Ha, the irony of her being sensitive to name calling yet shes on a fucking show called THE BOYS. Women make me roll my eyes wayyyy too fucking much.

Cybsled

This is some head-in-the-sand Chaos IOOTI shit.

It maybe used to be a Hollywood phenomenon decades ago, but then social media came along and brain-raped every woman in the country. The more connected we get, the more they're brain-raped.
I was referring to actresses doing plastic surgery rather than plebs. Plebs are influenced by celebrities still, the category of celebrity has just expanded beyond traditional film and tv actresses and now includes social media influencers

I mean this forum is proof of social media infecting brains with bullshit, so evidence in action!

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
it's over bros

View attachment 511298

source:
In before they make her the new Black Noir so she has to wear a full face mask.

Edit: saw her the other night in the Mel Gibson movie Blood Father or some such. She played his coked out daughter. Dyed her hair jet black. She played a really good coke whore and cute as a button. Good God what she did to herself.

1706305409088.png

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn that meth hit hard...

Edit: saw her the other night in the Mel Gibson movie Blood Father or some such. She played his coked out daughter. Dyed her hair jet black. She played a really good coke whore and cute as a button. Good God what she did to herself.

View attachment 511322
I saw a bunch of shit on Reddit... and I gotta say I think its more than just plast surgery at this point. Either shes method acting for that role, or she really is off in the deep end of the sauce with Drugs. Either way, that ship is gone. Bye Sally - you was cute once upon a time.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 511322
She was the older daughter in season 1 of True Detective also.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF