The Curse

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
They really ramped up the awkwardness) cringe factor this episode

Ohhh Cringe comedy got it, that explains the confusion on what type of show this is supposed to be. Yeah, it's probably my fault, but that generally doesn't work on me. Like most of the I Think You Should Leave skits just don't work for me (except that one of him opening the door the wrong way after the job interview :p )

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
finale tomorrow. I'm kind of expecting a big twist/reveal that will explain what the point of this show was. Apparently Emma Stone wouldn't answer questions on the finale at a recent Q&A because of spoilers.

Up until now it's definitely been nowhere near as compelling as The Rehearsal

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yep, not really sure what to think about that. Part of me feels like it wasn't just absurdism because there's a lot of symbolism and callbacks throughout the episodes; there was a high degree of care put into the construction of the show. On the other hand, it feels like Fielder might do all that just to have a crazy fuck you and watch the chaos as people try to process the ending for meaning.

Oldbased

> Than U
Tried watching this shit again tonight with episode 4. Once we got to the gas stove is bad shit I just couldn't.
Fuck Hollywood and the pedos that allow it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Tried watching this shit again tonight with episode 4. Once we got to the gas stove is bad shit I just couldn't.
Yeah, the series was just a straight on endorsement of Whitney's philosophies and there was no satire present in the show. Good read.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya I should have stopped when White man stole back his 100 bucks or the Mexican community was used for gain then dumped on the streets or one of the other dozens of climate/racial calls.
Emma Stone though still has it, I noticed they showed her ass and tiddies every chance they got in perfect for board lady clothing. The cuck sex scene was A+ Pedowood too.
Otherwise it was all great!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Hey DickTrickle DickTrickle you got the uniform resource locator for that other TV forum?

Ya I should have stopped when White man stole back his 100 bucks. or the Mexican community was used for gain then dumped on the streets or one of the other dozens of climate/racial calls.

If you can't see that it was mocking white savior leftists, and showing Whitney /Asher to be awful hypocrites then you're beyond helping and should probably stick to Teletubbies

PS so Jews are white now?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Give him a break, guys. His organs are decaying and his brain went first.

Nathan Fielder likes fucking with people so much. Even his audience.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
at least we got an early 2024 contender for worst "everything is woke" take

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Give him a break, guys. His organs are decaying and his brain went first.

Nathan Fielder likes fucking with people so much. Even his audience.
Opinions from faggots don't count to 99% of this forum. We get it, you are programmed sheeple already but one day you and little dick will stop fearing pussy.

• 1Edgelord

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Opinions from faggots don't count to 99% of this forum. We get it, you are programmed sheeple already but one day you and little dick will stop fearing pussy.

Are you standing by your opinion that this show was pushing a woke agenda?