The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As said before, it wasn't the crime, it was the coverup. He has tarnished the shield and he will pay. Goodell works for the owners, not the players. Justice demands retribution!

Cybsled

The butthurt owners who are salty they can't win? Makes sense.

I hope the Pats still rape Ben Roflburger during the 1st game.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't PATronize me with your common ground Steeler raping words! (Go Pats! Brady should play week one, suspend him after that.)

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Motherfuckers beat us in the goddamn Super Bowl and I still respect them because that onside kick was ballsy as fuck. Also Payton had his legs broken like the next season, so Karma if Karma is real.

Also, I hear Drew Brees went to one hell of a fine college...
AMBUSH!

It was a good super bowel. Plenty of secondary Colts fans in those days in New Orleans, because of PeyPey and Jim Mora, first coach to ever field a competent Saints team.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man, most rumors are saying 4-6 games. I'm all for making people in Boston miserable and especially Azeth but that is pretty crazy if true. I thought it would be one game, two at most. Honestly I would have been fine with him being fined $30K or something. I'm pretty sure every quarterback does this to some extent and I am not at all convinced that it makes any difference in the game.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
How many times are Patriots going to use the "EVERYONE DOES IT
frown.png
" excuse when they get caught cheating? rofl.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
frown.png
Every time, obviously.

He should definitely and without a doubt be suspended for at least the first game for his vile transgressions, whatever they were.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It will be a 6 game suspension just to make sure he's back in-time for the Dolphins game obviously.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
frown.png
I still haven't heard one person defending Brady explain if it's no big deal and everyone does it, why cover it up and lie? Thats what he's going to get nailed on.

sole

Molten Core Raider
Fucking laughable:

Conduct detrimental to the game: Beating your wife (fuck you forever good luck)
Conduct determining a game: ("IT'S POSSIBLE I DUNNO, NEED MORE FACTS, FACTS THAT ARE HARDER TO UNDERSTAND THAN THE TUCK RULE")

This is heavy shit whether you agree with it or not, and it needs to be dealt with. Brady fucked up, if you're covering for him, you're fucked up. It's as simple as that. He cheats, he knows it, he doesn't admit it. Coward.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
2-4 games at worst, and that's a super extreme worst. The NFL isn't going to say their top dollar talent are cheating shits, no matter how obvious it is that they are. And they aren't going to ruin an entire demographic worth of income to make a point. This is boxing with pads, ladies.

Cybsled

Kraft is also pretty powerful. If Goodell does some super long suspension, I wouldn't be surprised if a commissioner coup was not far in the future ;p

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking laughable:

Conduct detrimental to the game: Beating your wife...IF you get videotaped doing so(fuck you forever good luck)
Conduct determining a game: ("IT'S POSSIBLE I DUNNO, NEED MORE FACTS, FACTS THAT ARE HARDER TO UNDERSTAND THAN THE TUCK RULE")

This is heavy shit whether you agree with it or not, and it needs to be dealt with. Brady fucked up, if you're covering for him, you're fucked up. It's as simple as that. He cheats, he knows it, he doesn't admit it. Coward.
Corrected.

Kraft is also pretty powerful. If Goodell does some super long suspension, I wouldn't be surprised if a commissioner coup was not far in the future ;p
I think you'd be surprised. From what I'm hearing, some wanted the ban hammmer. Goodell is going to use this to leverage himself in a more stabilized position. If you think the other owners (ahem, Baltimore) are anything short of livid, you're wrong. "I had to give up Ray, why shouldn't he have to give up Tom?" "I hope you'll do the right thing."

Also - the reason the ball heating wasn't dealt with as extremely as this will be, is because of the premeditated actions and complete disregard for the investigative process. Big power shift is happening in the NFL right now. Goody realizes Kraft won't be competent (health) for the entirety of his desired career...or even in the short term. Needs to "recalibrate his loyalties".

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it's a bit early to call Bortles a bust. Very few QBs look great in their rookie season, and I don't even count RG3/Wilson/Kaepernick in recent years because what they did as rookies wasn't exactly quarterbacking.