The Division 2

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes, that's what you need for Liberty. At this point I'd save it so you don't need to waste an exotic material to upgrade it to 490 in a week.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They really need to do something with these skillmod requirements. Well that and the generally absurdly variant cooldowns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
fa5080460e7b7820d31e64c19cc91316.png

That's what I'm looking for to craft something? I see you guys talking about it a lot.
Can I haz? *Pepe, with arms out stretched, at Tanagra *

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

They need to do something about this retarded gear score system they came up with for Div 2. There's barely even any point in checking out the weekly vendor reset page now. I mean, a vendor is selling a perfect Fenris vest: correct model (Förstärkt), correct stats (reroll CHD to either weapon damage or CHC as needed), and correct talents (Berserk/Hard Hitting)... and yet it's utterly worthless since the thing is GS415.

The only way I can think of to fix this shit unless they immediately add in an optimization station is to make the WT5 vendors sell items that are always at least 500 GS. There's so few items each week compared to Div 1 that I don't think it would be particularly game-breaking, especially since the vast majority of items will still roll up as trash.

Edit: Also, I'm in a L28 clan and not only does our vendor sell items from GS 192 to 237, he didn't even reset today.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
From what I've read PC kb/m players have issues with quick launching chems at their feet (probably affects other skills too, like tapping the button to place a turret directly on the cover you're hiding behind). You can either double tap the key, or there's another keybind for "Instant Use Skills" or something like that which has the same effect.

Flame turret is strong in areas where you can cover a choke point with it, but it's just too inconvenient to give up either chem launcher or revive hive for anything else imo.

I find that if you spec into armor heals, you hardly ever need to use heals anymore. Which opens up that 2nd slot. I rarely need heals on my main dude anymore. And If I do I still have the 6 armor packs which, again, I rarely use.

Crone

I find that if you spec into armor heals, you hardly ever need to use heals anymore. Which opens up that 2nd slot. I rarely need heals on my main dude anymore. And If I do I still have the 6 armor packs which, again, I rarely use.
Have a link to a build to follow? That sounds neat.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Never really followed one, just equipped shit that made sense.

Its basically safeguard on backpack and patience and self adjusting on knee pads. Basically once I get into cover after killing some shit I heal to full in like 5 sec. Safeguard is OP as fuck, basically makes any healing you get 150% more after killing something, whether its the patience thing or even skills you use for a full 20 sec.

But its those skills feeding off of each other.

• 2Like

Vorph

Have a link to a build to follow? That sounds neat.
I use this and will continue to use something very similar at 500, barring any immediate nerfs in WT5 I don't think there's anything else stronger at the moment:

Demo Spec

Mask: Gila or Murakami -- Hard Hitting -- ~35% DtE + Health -- Util Protocol
Vest: Fenris -- Berserk + Hard Hitting -- Armor + Health + Weapon Damage -- Def Protocol
Backpack: Murakami or Gila -- Safeguard + Hard Hitting -- Armor + Health + ~7% CHC -- Def System
Gloves: Airaldi or Alps -- Clutch -- ~12% AR Damage -- Util Protocol
Holster: Airaldi or ??? -- Surgical -- ~14% CHC
Kneepads: Fenris -- Patience + Hard Hitting -- Armor [you might think this is a waste because Fenris 2pc is just 10% protection from elites, but Fenris is the only kneepads with 2 talents and it's the extra Hard Hitting that you really pick them for]

Total of 8B / 5R / 2Y, 180k+ armor, 50k+ health, around +95% DtE

Weapon 1: P416 -- Strained + Allegro -- EXPS3 + Extended Mag + Small Laser Pointer + Compensator (~52% CHC total)
Weapon 2: Vector 9 -- Strained + Allegro -- EXPS3 + Extended Mag + Small Laser Pointer + Compensator (~60% CHC total)
Weapon 3: Liberty or Double barrel Sawed-off

Def System: (Purple) Armor + Armor %
Def Protocol: Health + Burn Resist + Extra Healing
Util Protocol: Something with explosive dmg, or use a generic with good resists

Skills: Revive Hive and Reinforcer Chem Launcher (or whatever you want if you don't think you need the heals... I think it's still mandatory vs. Heroic though)

• 1Like

Crone

Trying to solo a Level 4 CP , that I raised up to that level on Accident. This is like learning a new raid boss in an MMO. I understand the reward vs time isn't worth it, but shit, this is kinda fun.

• 1Like

Vorph

As a comparison, with the build I listed above I did an accidental +4 yesterday and it barely took longer than a +3, with no close calls. I did have to use my chems like 4-5x though, which is why I say that skill is still mandatory at Heroic level.

• 1Like

Vorph

True, but this was one of the ones I don't like at all. Sleeping Giant--it's the below-street-level construction area with a ramp and two ropes at the start. Easy to get flanked while clearing it, and on defense there's no minigun, no spot to sit in that can't be flanked, and the enemies come from two areas, one of which has ceiling cover most of the way in and you can't shoot them if you're on top of the building.

CPs seem super buggy since the patch. I keep doing activities and they break their link to the control point before I finish, like the game thinks I'm trying to do the old clear-the-CP-first exploit (I'm not). Then I fast travel and all of a sudden a CP's alert level goes straight from 1 to 4. And when I clear out the CP, I get the old "no allies available" message for several minutes before it will let me trigger the defense stage to finish the damn thing.

Last edited:

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Metro Ruins is the worst for me, hate that place at CP level 3.

Sometimes there''s a delay before the alert level increases, when this happens I just go start working on another CP until it ticks.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
So according to that Chatterbox video, the guy recommends waiting until WT4 to make it so the gun will be the highest tier. Since WT5 will be out this week would I be better off waiting until then to build the gun or am I misunderstanding how it works?

• 1Like

Vorph

You can:
1. Wait.
2. Make it now, then use the upgrade recipe with an exotic material (from breaking down another exotic) to raise it to 490 next week.
3. Make it now, then break it down for an exotic material (to use to upgrade Liberty to 490 if you have it, so that way you don't need another D50), then go get the three parts again and rebuild it.

I'd recommend 1, unless you have Liberty already and then I'd go with 3 (which is what I'm going to do myself too).

• 2Like

Crone

I use this and will continue to use something very similar at 500, barring any immediate nerfs in WT5 I don't think there's anything else stronger at the moment:

Demo Spec

Mask: Gila or Murakami -- Hard Hitting -- ~35% DtE + Health -- Util Protocol
Vest: Fenris -- Berserk + Hard Hitting -- Armor + Health + Weapon Damage -- Def Protocol
Backpack: Murakami or Gila -- Safeguard + Hard Hitting -- Armor + Health + ~7% CHC -- Def System
Gloves: Airaldi or Alps -- Clutch -- ~12% AR Damage -- Util Protocol
Holster: Airaldi or ??? -- Surgical -- ~14% CHC
Kneepads: Fenris -- Patience + Hard Hitting -- Armor [you might think this is a waste because Fenris 2pc is just 10% protection from elites, but Fenris is the only kneepads with 2 talents and it's the extra Hard Hitting that you really pick them for]

Total of 8B / 5R / 2Y, 180k+ armor, 50k+ health, around +95% DtE

Weapon 1: P416 -- Strained + Allegro -- EXPS3 + Extended Mag + Small Laser Pointer + Compensator (~52% CHC total)
Weapon 2: Vector 9 -- Strained + Allegro -- EXPS3 + Extended Mag + Small Laser Pointer + Compensator (~60% CHC total)
Weapon 3: Liberty or Double barrel Sawed-off

Def System: (Purple) Armor + Armor %
Def Protocol: Health + Burn Resist + Extra Healing
Util Protocol: Something with explosive dmg, or use a generic with good resists

Skills: Revive Hive and Reinforcer Chem Launcher (or whatever you want if you don't think you need the heals... I think it's still mandatory vs. Heroic though)
I think I'm just not clicking today but what's EXPS3 on the weapons? I've got a P416 with Allegro, so now just looking for an AR with Strained, so I can move it over. Don't have really any of the right armor pieces though. I went to the re-calibration station today for the first time ever, and that's pretty cool UI. It works way better than the rest of the games UI, imo.

Vorph

I think I'm just not clicking today but what's EXPS3 on the weapons? I've got a P416 with Allegro, so now just looking for an AR with Strained, so I can move it over. Don't have really any of the right armor pieces though. I went to the re-calibration station today for the first time ever, and that's pretty cool UI. It works way better than the rest of the games UI, imo.
It's the holo sight with +12% CHC/-10% HSD. One of the CP+3 mods.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone else getting their settings reset? Happened the last two days, apparently when I reboot. Graphics are fine, but audio, UI and controls all reset to default.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah same thing happened to me yesterday, noticed my sub titles were off, went in and saw all my ui settings had reset.
Just logged in.. happened again...