The Division 2

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Anyone else getting their settings reset? Happened the last two days, apparently when I reboot. Graphics are fine, but audio, UI and controls all reset to default.

Nada. But these things bother me...

Constant reminders of things ive done.
Fast travelling working every third time.
Lighting and spaces are fucked.
Material caps being far too low.
Selling items for 40 E-Credits. (Why call them fucking e-credits?)

So there is a medal you can get for crossing a bridge in under an hour for the raid. I really hope this first one they put out is awesome!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Agent, specializations are available if you want to check them out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
The sound of boxes opening when you get near loot that you could not pick up is a favorite...

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
My only gripe at the moment (still leveling)...let me clear notifications. Don’t tell me to open mail at my stash when I can’t loot it or make it go away.

Same with “you have new skills available”, I know and they suck.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why the skills are so bad. Perhaps the skills team and the guns team didn't talk for the past 30 months. I don't see any reason to not continue to use the self revive and the chem launcher armor heal forever.

• 1Solidarity

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I don't understand why the skills are so bad. Perhaps the skills team and the guns team didn't talk for the past 30 months. I don't see any reason to not continue to use the self revive and the chem launcher armor heal forever.

I'm hoping there's a major revamp of the skill system and skill mods coming on Friday.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vendor had Clutch gloves last week. Not that that did much, since you still can't recalibrate Clutch to actual good gloves. That shit better be fixed by Friday.

I'm hoping there's a major revamp of the skill system and skill mods coming on Friday.
Skill mods seem pretty likely to be fixed but I wouldn't count on any changes to the skill system this soon. If they rush it, most likely change is a knee-jerk reactionary nerf to chem launcher, so I'd rather they do nothing at all until they can fix the garbage skills instead.

Really hope they listen to the skill mod suggestions and make the effect scale based on how much skill power you have, so that way we can just throw out all but the highest roll of each type of mod. And also make skill power actually have a +gooder effect on skills, since right now it doesn't do anything except unlock mods.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
casually hit WT4 last night. one thing they really got right was progression and speed. it is great to have to do each of the invaded missions and strongholds once each to progress through the world tiers. my biggest gripe is I never seem to have enough titanium!

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vendor had Clutch gloves last week. Not that that did much, since you still can't recalibrate Clutch to actual good gloves. That shit better be fixed by Friday.

Skill mods seem pretty likely to be fixed but I wouldn't count on any changes to the skill system this soon. If they rush it, most likely change is a knee-jerk reactionary nerf to chem launcher, so I'd rather they do nothing at all until they can fix the garbage skills instead.

Really hope they listen to the skill mod suggestions and make the effect scale based on how much skill power you have, so that way we can just throw out all but the highest roll of each type of mod. And also make skill power actually have a +gooder effect on skills, since right now it doesn't do anything except unlock mods.
I actually got clutch to recalibrate today, maybe they fixed something sever side.

Hosix

All labs matter!
casually hit WT4 last night. one thing they really got right was progression and speed. it is great to have to do each of the invaded missions and strongholds once each to progress through the world tiers. my biggest gripe is I never seem to have enough titanium!

This....fucking titanium!

spronk

FPS noob
for anyone else leveling, don't be a dumbass like me and deconstruct all your purple 350-450 mods that have only blue (armor/health/hazard protection) icons on them, some of the talents that are really good right now - Patience, Unstoppable Force - require 4-7 blue thingies on your armor and having a mod or two to boost that number is helpful. When I was leveling I thought "who the fuck wants more armor/health" but turns out ya need it sometimes to get the talents activated.

Still whatever you are missing its really not that hard to farm up again, just run checkpoint alert 3s a few times (solo) or just run the daily hard mission 3-4x in a row (solo or matchmake) and you should have 100/100 full slots in your inventory and can go a bit slower in trashing stuff you don't want.

It does suck that for all of us who were behind the fast leveling curve are stuck farming CP3s for blueprints, while those who did it two weeks ago could farm level 1s due to a bug. CP3s aren't super hard but they can be very frustrating or slow depending on how shitty the AI is, and very buggy when it comes to reinforcements and actually flipping. Plus its always awesome in the middle of taking it over some elite patrol or whatever wanders by and fucks you in the ass. I hope they have more ways of getting blueprints soon.

Gearscore doesn't really matter but for funsies if you wanna power up good talent items that you are keeping until WT5, you can recalibrate the stats part (red/blue/yellow basic stuff like armor, HP) and for some weird reason it'll go up to like 468 (higher?) gearscore. I did that to all my gear for fun, no real point but once you do that you can't swap talents via recalibration so only do it to gear that has the exact talents you want and is 450 already. You'll be tossing it all in a week anyways.

To farm mats just once a day recapture Solar Farm (mid right) control point, it has a shit load of crates around it plus a few weapon and armor crates. Also doing a key run in the sewers will usually give you a ton, the bottom left sewers area is pretty fast.

This ia nice spreadsheet of all the guns, talents, and mods you can get in the game right now and the nice thing is the mod sheet lets you fork your own private google spreadsheet and check off the ones you own so you see what you still need to farm and where. Click the tabs on the top to change views. Not linking since forum embeds it:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT9cuFYaxTl1zwVpNkcPLIFq1aI8vzdm_GEVi7kff_23oO7qEEbihitnb_JiWcxq3x5Cpjhp9xe9LCr/pubhtml#

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The day this April fools joke is over, is the day I'll be able to read posts again.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I actually got clutch to recalibrate today, maybe they fixed something sever side.
Still no luck for me with either Airaldi or Alps gloves.

Weird thing about the bug, you can always tell it's going to fail to recalibrate when you select the talent to transfer and it gives +15 GS like you were changing a stat. Talents aren't supposed to give the GS bump (not that it matters with GS being just about meaningless).

spronk

FPS noob
today's hard daily - rochester island - is crazy hard in 4 man, the last bit when you get waves of enemies all around you and nowhere really to hide out. heard its actually easier in challenge or solo hard, i tried in a random LFG group but we wiped twice and then people kept leaving so I gave up. might try it solo later tonight to see how that is.

really good to learn that about holstered vs equipped, i was wondering. holstered has to be NOT your active weapon, and i guess then equipped just has to be any of your 3 weapons.