The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Crone eats a lot of spit on his special orders
Well there's more than one reason to get them extra crispy, right? Little spit ain't gonna hurt em!

Haha bots... I just learned to bot games no one cares about like FF14, amirite?!

Also, I get the appeal of the Bacon King, but I think I prefer a regular Whopper. The lettuce and tomato make for a good burger to me.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Sad days everyone. McDonald's is getting ready to phase out the Bacon Smokehouse signature crafted sandwich. They're actually replacing it with the older mushroom Swiss signature crafted. I want them to bring back the sweet bbq bacon. That one ruled.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you're sinking to the low of McDonald's burgers in this day and age you're.doing it wrong

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Sad days everyone. McDonald's is getting ready to phase out the Bacon Smokehouse signature crafted sandwich. They're actually replacing it with the older mushroom Swiss signature crafted. I want them to bring back the sweet bbq bacon. That one ruled.

Smokehouse was boss, the sweet bbq was tasty as hell. Fuck that garbage mushroom shit. Sucks.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
ahh damn, i would totally order some breakfast menu stuff, but only in the afternoon. they got 89 cent pancakes now too.
Hitting it up tomorrow, can’t beat $0.89 pancakes for the kids. And cini-minis are back, time to see if they are as good as I remember

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pancakes are like the cheapest thing to cook ever bros. I get that this is fast food thread but purchasing pancakes, even cheap ones, is a no go for me.

I did have in and out for the first time in a year though. Which I usually avoid because their fries are garbage. I decided to try the animal fries and that actually made them tolerable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Pancakes are like the cheapest thing to cook ever bros. I get that this is fast food thread but purchasing pancakes, even cheap ones, is a no go for me.

I did have in and out for the first time in a year though. Which I usually avoid because their fries are garbage. I decided to try the animal fries and that actually made them tolerable.
Agreed. It takes like water eggs and batter.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got this last night. Mistakenly thought it was regular cheese pizza

https://www.redbaron.com/products/single-french-bread/single-french-bread-5-cheese.htm

But no, French bread garlic bread with cheese. Absolutely fucking delicious, but I love garlic bread. I'd eat it every day if I could.

The bread usually comes out very hard when I cook these, but somehow the gods smiled upon me and I cooked them perfectly.

10/10 wish I cooked a couple more at the same time.

img-products-single-french-bread-5-cheese_703.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even cheap food has its allure, poor people dont eat it because they are being forced to or are the only ones stupid enough to be fooled by the marketing.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sure pancakes are cheap to make, but they are still ~3 bucks everywhere else. The kids like pancakes, makes it a cheap breakfast.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've posted a few times about the cost of fast food lately. I've got 3 kids age 5, 4, and 2 and the cost is just getting insane. My 5 year old continues to eat what I think is a normal amount and then finishes and says I'm still hungry! I keep thinking holy balls dude you're eating as much as an adult. Hahaha

I can't even imagine what this is going to be like when they are all teenagers. FML.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Went old school
Peanut Butter and Jelly with Ruffles
Glass of milk

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've posted a few times about the cost of fast food lately. I've got 3 kids age 5, 4, and 2 and the cost is just getting insane. My 5 year old continues to eat what I think is a normal amount and then finishes and says I'm still hungry! I keep thinking holy balls dude you're eating as much as an adult. Hahaha

I can't even imagine what this is going to be like when they are all teenagers. FML.

It's because there's almost no nutritional value in most fast food. It's the Top 40 of food. Readily available, catchy, and fleeting.

• 2Picard
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users