The Fast Food Thread

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
McRib is fucking awful. I had one yesterday it's still bad. Honestly I think it's just the sauce that's mostly bad, and I believe it had pickle and onion on it which I think detracted further.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got 6 Chicken Soft Taco's from Chipotle tonight. Only 1k calories for all six. I just have to hope this isn't the week their romaine lettuce causes food poisoning.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Hit up McDonalds and got a double quarte pounder meal and a McRib sandwich. I know the McRib is McDogshit but every couple of years I hear you guys hype it up, then I go give it a try and am immediately disappointed again.

• 2Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hit up McDonalds and got a double quarte pounder meal and a McRib sandwich. I know the McRib is McDogshit but every couple of years I hear you guys hype it up, then I go give it a try and am immediately disappointed again.
The McShits are a ancient bowel cleanse.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It takes them a few weeks to iron everything out. Try one next week and if that one's shitty, then that next week's version will be amazing. Just give it two more weeks.

• 2Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Publix had these as a buy 1 get 1 so I am fucking up a bag out of nostalgia.

iu

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did you guys know that McRib is sold year round in Germany and Luxembourg thanks to one man?

René “Pussymagnet” Arend enters the zone....
1607214878007.jpeg

The McRib made its debut in the United States in 1981, as a limited time item. It was developed by McDonald's first Head Chef René “Pussymagnet” Arend, a native of Luxembourg who was the pimp that also that invented chicken McNuggets In 1979.

1607214240131.gif

(He also created barbecue, sweet-sour and hot mustard sauces.)

Now Ol P Magnet had a problem. His nugget invention sold so well they were causing a god damn chicken shortage! He had to make us the McRib because the McNuggets were selling out and his invention saved millions of lives including haters like Ritley Ritley .

shooting star GIF

Last edited:
  • 2Blown
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Dude is 91 and probably still swimming in it. Possibly also a literal Nazi or jew seeing as he was in Europistan for WW2.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Tried the BK spicey nuggz for the first time and I gotta day they were fucking baller and only 1.49 for 10. Added on a double cheeseburger meal. Fries just suck there though.

• 2Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Well Captain Ds went downhill in the 90s. The last time I went there as soon as I went to pick up my order my friend looked down and said “ bro there’s a fucking Pube in my shrimp basket”

Ruined forever.(Washington Missouri location so you’re safe)
I work in Washington, MO right now. The Capn is no longer with us...

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sweet jesus, that shake. A Chick-fil-a just opened close to me finally. Might have to burn a cheat day and get one of those fucking shakes with some nuggs. Goddamn.
That feeling when you read this and remember how good chik-fil-a's shakes are and decide to get one. Then you remember it's sunday.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That feeling when you read this and remember how good chik-fil-a's shakes are and decide to get one. Then you remember it's sunday.
Quick u-turn. Fuck!!

On their shakes, I think they suck. Best shake I've ever had was a Coffee buzz buzz at Ben & Jerry's. If you like coffee and chocolate at all, it's heaven.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Holy shit these are good.

Attachments

• 20201206_121742.jpg
    20201206_121742.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • 1Like