The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You can get damn good hash browns at home, but they never taste quite as good as the ones from McDs. Probably has to do with old ass fry oil or whatever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
The mcd's near me suck donkey dick, the hashbrowns always taste like soap if they even remember to put them in the bag. Please stop with the hatemail guys, i get it.. fast food not good cooked food.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Do we have any forum bros in SK? Because I would smash the shit out of this stuff

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do we have any forum bros in SK? Because I would smash the shit out of this stuff

Now I want a Monte Cristo, find a good diner and get the version with both ham and turkey, I also prefer swiss as the cheese. avoid the deep fried version

1607463334982.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I want to do quick and good hash browns at home I'll par boil them and then use a cheese greater on them, then grill them with a burger press on top to form them together

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Cheddar's is the only chain in OK or TX that still has the Monte Cristo on the menu. I force my wife to eat there once a year so I can regret fucking up that deep fried monstrosity with Raspberry preserves for two weeks.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is the deal with Popeyes man - was having a hankering for a spicy chicken sandwich for lunch, rolled over there, only a few cars in line, sweet. Literally wait 15 minutes to get to the box, "essory senor have you been helped yet?". The fuck? No I've just been sat in line for 20 minutes waiting on the order I placed by ESP. They are lucky their chicken sandwiches are awesome because the service, regularly, is a fucking disgrace.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
OK, well, I'ma get negged for this, but....I've never had a Monte Cristo.
Imagine a battered and deep fried French toast sandwich stuffed with like ham, turkey, and cheese. Then dusted with powdered sugar and served with raspberry preserves.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't the sweetness of the powdered sugar and preserves conflict with the savoriness of the rest of the sandwich?

There's a Cheddar's not far from me so I might have to go try one soon.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doesn't the sweetness of the powdered sugar and preserves conflict with the savoriness of the rest of the sandwich?

There's a Cheddar's not far from me so I might have to go try one soon.

It works, so go forth and correct this wrong and get one as soon as you can

• 1Like