The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Link went to discussion about Taco Bell. So, I'm assuming the chicken sandwich vs burger discussion never happened and must now be had in great depth.

I was offered a mushroom burger once. Thought it would be a burger with mushrooms. Or, maybe some kind of ground up mushroom patty. It was some kind of veggie burger using giant portobello mushrooms for buns. What's up with that!?
Reminds me of Ron Swanson:

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think he really shafted them, they were just butt hurt because he took their business and made it 100,000x bigger than they managed to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't think he really shafted them, they were just butt hurt because he took their business and made it 100,000x bigger than they managed to.
No, he fucked them and used no lube. During the buy-out he told the brothers he couldn't put the "up-front money" into the contract because the banks wouldn't approve it the "size of the loan". He said to trust him and he would get them the cash after the closing. Not surprisingly, the cash never appeared.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Don't be mad that a transgender Scottish clown invented the burger
they didn't invent the burger, just invented the speedee system for a faster burger (which by now is outdated)
45bbb037dd16486a18d4261455e41ccd.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BBQ Fritos were the best but they are impossible to find, in fact they may not even make them any longer...

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I love Fritos of all flavors. The problem is they require twice the dip as other chips since they're such durable, well shaped dipping vehicles. You go through tubs of dip in no time.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I love Fritos of all flavors. The problem is they require twice the dip as other chips since they're such durable, well shaped dipping vehicles. You go through tubs of dip in no time.
Problem? I don’t think this word means what you think it means. Fritos are the god tier for bean dips.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have a small local obscure gas station nearby that carries all these items and brands I've never seen before in Texas, they even have a really nice fried food section (Homemade stuffed pepper, burritos, etc).

Anyways I've found two incredible treats here recently. The pies are really well done and don't taste processed at all. The ooey gooey cakes are really good, I used to buy them from a bakery in Dallas before they shutdown during Covid times. These really hit the spot for a processed treat.

1660083811013.png

1660083821675.png

1660083873670.png

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I have a small local obscure gas station nearby that carries all these items and brands I've never seen before in Texas, they even have a really nice fried food section (Homemade stuffed pepper, burritos, etc).

Anyways I've found two incredible treats here recently. The pies are really well done and don't taste processed at all. The ooey gooey cakes are really good, I used to buy them from a bakery in Dallas before they shutdown during Covid times. These really hit the spot for a processed treat.

View attachment 427195
View attachment 427196

View attachment 427197
Goddammit, I'm on my phone.

• 1Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 427195
View attachment 427196

View attachment 427197

Everytime I see those boston creme pies at the gas station, I can't help but just grab one. Haven't tried the strawberry, but might have to grab one now, too.

• 1Like