The Fast Food Thread

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Mmm, all that beef and special sauce. And flapjack titties for dessert.

I tried a $1 menu item at McD's the other day, the BBQ Ranch burger, I think it was called. Weird, had corn chips on it. Worth a buck if you're curious enough.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I just ate this Pizza from Ali Baba Pizza.

Get Your GoatRoasted Pear, Smoked Side Bacon, Goat Cheese & Red Onions. (No Pizza Sauce)

It was awesome, that is all.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Had Jersey Mikes today for the first time, got the Reuben. Despite not being served on Rye, it was beyond epic for a fast food sub. Had to get another one on the way out, it's currently sitting in the fridge calling to me, but going to wait for the morning.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In the past week I had Wendy's twice. From the "good" Wendy's nearby. Soggy fries both times. The new Portobello mushroom melt thing was bland and bad. Second time I played it safe and got a good ol' spicey chicken sandwich. It had the texture and flavor of a superball. And what I ate of it sat in my stomach like a poison hockey puck and made me miserable all night.I tried to force myself to puke it up to no avail.

I'm fuckin' done with Wendy's.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Wendy's is the absolute bottom tier of major fast food chains. Complete and utter shit all around.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Wendy's is the absolute bottom tier of major fast food chains. Complete and utter shit all around.
You live in a bad neighborhood bro. The Wendy's in my town high senior citizens and its always awesome.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You live in a bad neighborhood bro. The Wendy's in my town high senior citizens and its always awesome.
See, this is what I always said before. Why I specified it was the "good" Wendy's. Have 2 about the same distance but one is ghetto and the other is in a more honkified area. Generally honkeyburgers have been good and ghettoburgers have been hit or miss. But this was 2 straightawfulsandwiches. Along with losing twice in a row on the normal Wendy's french fry coin flip(half the time great and crispy, half the time limp as your mom's dick).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We picked up some food in Chinatown on Thanksgiving evening because we were drunk and hungry again. This Chinese food was the worst shit ever. Not even buffet quality. Pretty sure your average "Chinese Rice" frozen meal would have been better. Why the fuck do all the restaurants in Chinatown suck balls? I seriously think PF Chang's is the best Chinese restaurant around. That Ring of Fire sauce is some spicy greatness.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We've got three local Chinese places we order from.

Bad one with food obviously made earlier and sitting around. It varies from good to bad, but it's dirt cheap and delivers in about 15-20 minutes. Fuck yeah.

The other two fit the same mold. Medium quality/price/delivery time. Higher quality with higher price and slower delivery time(up to an hour).

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Compared you McDonalds and Burger King? You crazy mayor.

but then again this is pointless because all pizza is the same to you so I don't even know why I bother
frown.png

McCheese

The only good thing about Wendy's is the sorta-hot red headed chick on their commercials.

McCheese

Depends on which commercial, she seems to be able to gain 200lbs and 20 years, then revert just as fast.
Yes, I though about mentioning which one. I like the fake Wendy, not the real Wendy. The real Wendy makes my dick as limp and soft as a soggy Wendy's french fry.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Yes, I though about mentioning which one. I like the fake Wendy, not the real Wendy. The real Wendy makes my dick as limp and soft as a soggy Wendy's french fry.
I wonder if she ever had that Pippi Longstocking look like in the logo. That would be pretty fucked up if she was crazy fat as a kid and her dad changed her to look skinny and cute.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
We picked up some food in Chinatown on Thanksgiving evening because we were drunk and hungry again. This Chinese food was the worst shit ever. Not even buffet quality. Pretty sure your average "Chinese Rice" frozen meal would have been better. Why the fuck do all the restaurants in Chinatown suck balls? I seriously think PF Chang's is the best Chinese restaurant around. That Ring of Fire sauce is some spicy greatness.
The worst place in chinatown is the one that is up on like the 3rd floor of a Pagoda looking building. My friend and I went in there because of the person handing out coupons for free egg rolls in the tourist trap area. The food sucked, they brought us stuff we didn't order (which we assumed was free but probably wasn't) and when we left they gave us a bill for like $60 with nothing but chinese symbols on it. When we asked why it was so much (stuff we ordered was under $20 each) they just pretended not to speak English. Those guys just straight up rape tourists all day long.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The Wendy's right by my house is awesome, as far as fast food is concerned. I had that pub chicken sandwich recently and it was tasty.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
The Wendy's right by my house is awesome, as far as fast food is concerned. I had that pub chicken sandwich recently and it was tasty.
Yeah, people around here seem to live by shitty Wendy's. I know it's fast food, but it whups the shit out of McDonald's. Never had fries that weren't thick, crispy and stupid hot, with just the right amount of salt. Baconator, jr. bacon, and seriously, what the fuck? The Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is probably the best thing that ever happened to fast food restaurant.

Bunch of fucking haters.