The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's as much a chain as Nobu. There are like...less than 20 non-Japan locations.

I was there two months ago and ate their shitty English food. I'll stick to Indian and other non-white people food this time.

admittedly I forgot this was the fast food thread and that place looks like a better version of a "Yo Sushi!" but still, there are plenty better restaurants in London to get "excited" for

joz123

Potato del Grande
Dominos 8 bucks for 3 topping large pizza anytime/anyday is legit. Little Caesars/Pizza Hut is shit and Papa Johns is overpriced.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm going to London next week and I'm looking forward most to Ippudo. I like that this menu has a picture of every menu item. Definitely makes me want to order almost everything. That beef tataki!

Ippudo is pretty great, although I don't know about the quality in London. Are you going to get Akamaru or Shiromaru?

eh? Why would you come to London and be excited for what looks like a Japanese chain restaurant?

There's only one branch in each country outside of Japan. There's maybe 100 branches across Japan though. I personally wouldn't call it a chain restaurant, especially if you don't live in Japan.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Anyone had the paqui ghost pepper chips? Ingredients lists ghost pepper so it's no joke but curious how hot they are

joz123

Potato del Grande
Nah but i got ghost pepper seasoning that i sprinkle on everything. Just smelling it clears my sinuses instantly.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They're pretty hot as chips goes but not unbearable

A guy at work sprinkled ghost pepper on everything too and I tried it w few times. Probably close to the same.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Speaking of Ippudo, I found these today, do you have it in America?

Clam Chowder flavour with truffle oil

cr-0.jpg

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I've found that it's cheaper to order the Wendy's 4 for 4 with an additional cheeseburger and large fries than it is a meal. So I do that now and feast until I need to shit.

Double stack
Small fry
Drink
4 nuggets
Large fry
Jr Cheeseburger.

With tax is comes to about 2 bucks less than a burger combo

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
No it's not fast food related but I thought it would get more appreciation here than in the video thread. If you've grown tired of seeing people in foreign countries taking a dump on American style cuisine, well there's none of that here.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Great video.

People overseas love American food, and the only people who would bash it are idiotic snobs. There is a reason that American foods like burgers and fried chicken have spread around the world like a delicious disease.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Great video.

People overseas love American food, and the only people who would bash it are idiotic snobs. There is a reason that American foods like burgers and fried chicken have spread around the world like a delicious disease.
but it is disease.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That Rudy's sauce is fucking amazing they eat from Texas, definitely one of the few BBQ places I like here.