The Fast Food Thread

Siliconemelons

I posted about the Grand Mac a while ago- I thought it was just a new thing, didn't know I was in a test sector lol- even when they had some news stories they didn't mention where I live as a test area.

But yeah, Grand Mac is what a Big Mac should have always been.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
guys, shape is just aesthetics. material structure is what matters when it comes to sprinkles. i've had soft round sprinkles and crunchy elongated sprinkles.

don't be a shapeist. don't judge a sprinkle by its cover.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The long ones are a bit to sweet because of the extra sprinkle. The round ones give you crunch and just the right amount of sugar.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
guys, shape is just aesthetics. material structure is what matters when it comes to sprinkles. i've had soft round sprinkles and crunchy elongated sprinkles.

don't be a shapeist. don't judge a sprinkle by its cover.
If an elongated one is crunchy, then it's a transsphere. It was born the wrong shape.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm just glad no one here has called them Jimmies yet. I almost ended a relationship over that shit. Fortunately she correctly referred to soda as "soda" instead of pop, so it was salvageable.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So calling sprinkles jimmies rustles your sprinkles?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

So calling sprinkles jimmies rustles your sprinkles?

yjbmm.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
McDonald's large Iced Coffee went from $1.99 to $2.79. This increases my monthly expenditure by like $10. Bastards. Still butthurt they removed the hazelnut flavor like a year ago.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
McDonald's large Iced Coffee went from $1.99 to $2.79. This increases my monthly expenditure by like $10. Bastards. Still butthurt they removed the hazelnut flavor like a year ago.
I figured out ways to make my vice, flavored energy drinks much cheaper. It's all the rage. Take your energy drink and add flavored syrups to it. Bomb AF! Favorites are anything with coconut as the flavor is done well. Kiwi or Strawberry are the best. Berry + Vanilla is great as well. I was first introduced to this at Dutch Bros coffee shop, but everyone does it now.

Anyways, they are like $5-6 and close to $10 for a double, depending on where you go because these places have to pay out the ass for their energy drinks. So I started with buying my energy drink outta the vending machine at work. So that + flavors from the shop were like $3.20 or so. Then I started just buying cases of the energy drinks from Winco or Costco, and now it's down to $1.80-$2 each!

You should look into these things, as my monthly drink expense went way down!

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't drink it for the caffeine, I actually like the taste. CRAZY, RIGHT?

• 1Like

McCheese

McDonalds is doing their 1 dollar for any size coffee here, but maybe that only applies to hot coffee.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You know, I'm pretty sure I'd be a corporate shill whore if I had the chance, but wtf Jerry?? There weren't any better offers out there?

Xevy

Log Wizard
You know, I'm pretty sure I'd be a corporate shill whore if I had the chance, but wtf Jerry?? There weren't any better offers out there?

Are you saying you DON'T want, what I would assume, is a lifestyle supply of infinite Popeye's?!?!?! I mean, come on! ChikFilA ain't doing sponsors so you gotta get what you can get!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Are you saying you DON'T want, what I would assume, is a lifestyle supply of infinite Popeye's?!?!?! I mean, come on! ChikFilA ain't doing sponsors so you gotta get what you can get!
Hey, I said that I would, but come on, he's Jerry Rice. I would hope that he doesn't need infinite Popeye's as much as I do.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hey, I said that I would, but come on, he's Jerry Rice. I would hope that he doesn't need infinite Popeye's as much as I do.
It's not about NEEDING it, it's about wanting it.

Also, how did he not sell out to Uncle Ben's or Zataran's or something. "RICE KNOWS RICE". WRITES ITSELF.

To be honest my life dream is to become a big time streamer and sellout IMMEDIATELY to McDonald's and wear a bright as fuck red and yellow leather jacket with McD's logo on it every stream. But alas, some dreams are out of the reach of mortal men..

• 1Solidarity