<Medals Crew>
KDaExfo.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Taco John's has been doing this for decades.

348s.jpg

I just wanted to chime in and say Taco Johns is the shit, shame they don't have any down in the south but I would say they better than taco bell in every fucking way except for Baja Blast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Tried the Taco Bell nacho fries bell grande platter. Biscuit and I both enjoyed it but wished it was bigger. Definitely glad we got the bell grande size instead of the regular size like we almost did.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I drunkenly ate a California burrito with al pastor last night. I wanted it so bad I didn't even get it to-go. Ate it right there in the taqueria watching some show that looked like a Mexican drug kingpin show. But also right next to endless salsas. It was glorious.

A California burrito replaces the rice you would normally see with French fries. It's fucking amazing. There is a place (different than where I went last night) near me that has one with tater tots and it's even better.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A California burrito replaces the rice you would normally see with French fries. It's fucking amazing. There is a place (different than where I went last night) near me that has one with tater tots and it's even better.

Isn't rice in a burrito already a California thing? I lived in the Southwest before I moved to CA and the first burrito I saw with rice in it was in CA.

• 1Picard

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yes, I think rice in burritos is already CA thing. The SF Mission burrito or something.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Rice is standard fare in a burrito on the East Coast as well.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's all over the place now but I think it started in San Francisco. Since rice is way cheaper than meat the restaurants love it.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Think it was back in the 60's it became popular and was originally called the mission burrito

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I worked at a Taco Bell in the early/mid 90s and rice was definitely in burritos as a norm nationwide.

It's a huge cost saver. Costs pennies and acts as a filler in a burrito.

• 1Solidarity

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
  • 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Why? French fries in a burrito is like a McCheese special. It's combining garbage foods from multiple genres into one. You make no sense, Noodle.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why? French fries in a burrito is like a McCheese special. It's combining garbage foods from multiple genres into one. You make no sense, Noodle.
I also suggested it.
The fries have a good texture. Putting chips and Fritos in things are also great.
Fried onions. .. fuck are you against putting jalapenos in things? Where do you draw the line??
Get out of here Darsh.

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Bacon King is probably my all-time favorite fast food burger. It’s always awesome. I love me some Dairy Queen double cheese’s, but Bacon King is the king.
I don't remember this as true, so I will try again. BKs aren't in the best locations here tho

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sorry I meant all burritos are trash not exclusively ones with freedom fries in them

You're insane. Wrapping delicious things in a delicious wrapping makes it more delicious. It's simple math delicious + delicious = delicious, and you can't refute math.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users