1606959027466.jpeg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Sweet jesus, that shake. A Chick-fil-a just opened close to me finally. Might have to burn a cheat day and get one of those fucking shakes with some nuggs. Goddamn.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I just realized I was right next to that Chick-fil-a dropping off a package at the UPS Store. FUCK

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you have gone 20 years without a McRib, you just don't have the fast food palate to hang with the big boyz.
To be honest, no. But you get 1-2 (or 2-4 for us real shitters) a McRibbin' Season and you're good. They aren't god-tier like an Angry Whopper or some of the rarified Taco Bell stuff. They're just different. I'd say above-average is even a stretch, but it's nice. More about the nostalgia than taste at this point. In current age I'm sure there are much better and easily attainable BBQ style sandwiches from the regular chains that are better and cheaper.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like you have to get extra everything on the mcrib. pickles, onions, and bbq sauce.

• 1Solidarity

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
My elementary school served a McRib style sandwich and I'm guessing many others did too. I've only had a couple McRibs and none in my adult life but I have bought a couple 7-11 equivalents that are probably inferior but closer to the school lunch version. Nostalgia is probably 90% of it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sweet jesus, that shake. A Chick-fil-a just opened close to me finally. Might have to burn a cheat day and get one of those fucking shakes with some nuggs. Goddamn.
Yeah the shakes are unreal. I don’t go there that often except when those shakes are out it’s a weekly occurrence.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I haven't had a mcrib in probably 20 years. Am I missing out?
No, they are fucking terrible. “Meat” should definitely use quotation marks when describing the patty, and the sauce is probably 90% sugar.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don’t waste it on a lame ass peppermint shake. Peach shake is the king of chik-fil-a shakes.

• 1Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard
Don’t waste it on a lame ass peppermint shake. Peach shake is the king of chik-fil-a shakes.
Never been a fan of shakes, just watery Ice Cream...Do they offer this flavor as a Malt?
Peach Malt sounds incredible, Peanut Butter Malt is still my all time favorite dessert ever.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pollo Regio has the best fucking Churros. They make them fresh to order, filled with delicious caramel and they hand you a giant paper bags worth. I tried to find a picture but couldn't.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Never been a fan of shakes, just watery Ice Cream...Do they offer this flavor as a Malt?
Peach Malt sounds incredible, Peanut Butter Malt is still my all time favorite dessert ever.
The Peach is there year round and it’s great.However it’s Christmas time and I like to get into the holiday spirit by consuming as many peppermint shakes, cookies, and Little Debbie Xmas trees as possible.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just ordered
3 McRibs
1 Large fry
Tropical Sprite for beetus
1607023910409.jpeg

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Last edited:
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I guess our Chick-fil-A is still working out the kinks. Poor husband took an hour to go pick ours up. So worth it, though. (Sadly I’ll be over my calories by like 700 today).

45162E28-0D73-4572-B8BA-CF2EA0DD6789.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
The Peach is there year round and it’s great.However it’s Christmas time and I like to get into the holiday spirit by consuming as many peppermint shakes, cookies, and Little Debbie Xmas trees as possible.
Thats great and all but still doesnt answer my question...Is it offered as a malt instead of a shake?