The Fast Food Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a1.jpg
Holy fucking shit. Coffee on computer screen. Thanks A-hole.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Aren't you the person who said you will never eat at chik-fil-a again and advise friends and family to never go there because someone wrote a note on your bag or something to the effect of you're a faggot and you owe it to your kids to stop?
Yeah, I caved to the request of a 6 year old who knows nothing of such things. I'm weak. Sue me.

I do think this was the last time, though. The 6 year old hated the food, so no more pressure.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well that's just simply not true Eonan.

In a strange twist you can now get burgers for breakfast at burger king.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well, the spicy chicken biscuit was pretty good, but the chicken minis were terrible. 2/10, probably won't return to Chik fil A for breakfast.
This reads like a Yelp review. You ruin review sites. The content of the review does not match the rating.

Column_sl

shitlord
Starbucks lemon cake is good. Their breakfast sandwiches? Terrible.
I think the franchises have diffrent food, because the one by my house has pretty good stuff. It's all frozen tho so I still consider it fast food.

And did someone mention Taco Bell breakfast? good lord man just kill yourself in your own fat now

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It is not hard to get Bacon crispy even with zero attention. Just requires it be baked rather than placed on a griddle and fussed over as it spits and snarls. Once I started shoving my bacon into an oven in the morning I've never turned back or had to deal with bacon splatter.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It is not hard to get Bacon crispy even with zero attention. Just requires it be baked rather than placed on a griddle and fussed over as it spits and snarls. Once I started shoving my bacon into an oven in the morning I've never turned back or had to deal with bacon splatter.
That's great if you have 45 minutes to spend making breakfast.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you're in a rush microwaving bacon works well too. It's not quite as good as crispy fried bacon but it's quicker and it comes out crispy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Are the fritos baked into the cheese somehow? It looks like they'd all come tumbling off as soon as you picked up the slice.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Taco Bell updated their phone app so you can place your order via the app now.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not sure how to feel about this development...
It looks like there's a chance it might be good without the chips. The chips are a complete non-starter for me though.

Taco Bell updated their phone app so you can place your order via the app now.
Are they planning on delivering any time soon? I feel like the Taco Bell demographic would appreciate that a lot.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
It looks like there's a chance it might be good without the chips. The chips are a complete non-starter for me though.

Are they planning on delivering any time soon? I feel like the Taco Bell demographic would appreciate that a lot.
I don't know how well the food would handle the delivery times. A lot of Taco Bell food goes from "decent" to "soggy garbage" if not eaten fast. Mexican Pizzas I'm looking in your direction.