The Fast Food Thread

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lake Mead
I go by the one right off the strip(on trop, literally sitting next to I-15) a lot and its literally always packed, no matter what time of day that long drive-thru is filled with cars and the parking lot always full.

On side note, stopped by taco bell to get a Quesadilla and baja blast and they had this new slushie that is the flavor of the pink starburst candies. So delicious and taste exactly like the candy(which I love, pink and yellow ones).

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I will never understand how every single faggot on earth talks about how "I like these starburst colors but those ones are gross". They barely taste different and they're all good but somehow I've never met another person who just eats all the flavors.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will never understand how every single faggot on earth talks about how "I like these starburst colors but those ones are gross". They barely taste different and they're all good but somehow I've never met another person who just eats all the flavors.
I eat them all, but I like the yellow and pink ones the best.As for "barely tasting different" I strongly disagree. Very discernible taste difference between all the different colors of starburst. If i could though, I would just buy all pink and/or yellow.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, Starburst isn't like Froot Loops. The flavors are absolutely distinct.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't like Starbursts period. They're barely softer than scented candles. Mambas are superior in practically every way.

mamba_4.jpg

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I eat them all, but I like the yellow and pink ones the best.As for "barely tasting different" I strongly disagree. Very discernible taste difference between all the different colors of starburst. If i could though, I would just buy all pink and/or yellow.
I disagree but what would I know. I put like 3 or 4 in my mouth at once when I eat them.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If you like strawberry Starbursts I highly recommend the Strawberry Starburst Freeze at Taco Bell right now. That shit is delicious.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just got done with a Starwberry Starburst slushie myself. Fucking delicious. Washing down the quality calories of a quesaritto with the quality calories of a slushie was win.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I disagree but what would I know. I put like 3 or 4 in my mouth at once when I eat them.
That's what she said. But seriously how can you say all starbursts taste the same when you put them all in your mouth at the same time. That's like saying all pizza tastes the same while layering a dominoes and pizza hut slice on top of eachother.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If you like strawberry Starbursts I highly recommend the Strawberry Starburst Freeze at Taco Bell right now. That shit is delicious.
Man, Taco Bell is like that cool girlfriend that buys you awesome shit for your birthday or takes you to the strip club.

"Oh you like doritos and starburst? Let's just add those to the menu?"

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So chik-fil-a is opening one of their first restaurants in Connecticut tomorrow about 2 minutes from where I work. Don't worry, I won't be eating there. Today on the way to the gym during my lunch break I noticed something strange.

The entire parking lot was filled with tents. People are camping out early for fast food. That's a new one for me.
If it's like the one they opened near my old house - they gave out free coupons for like a year of Chik-Fil-A to the first 100 people or something.