The Fighting Game Community Thread

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit Viscant went off lmao, never seen an 80 lb white guy trash talk like that, was incredible.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Holy shit Viscant went off lmao, never seen an 80 lb white guy trash talk like that, was incredible.
i heard someone say he has a background in some kind of fighting. they could be bullshit, but that would explain the balls on him. haha

Anyways, i love using THawk these days. People get salty as fuck because his Ultra does SOOO much trucking damage.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This Capcom tour Asia live? Poongko vs Xian grand finals.

Nm, they said finals but it was just a regular, match. Damn I was going to take a nap then wake up for dota2 tournament at 2am. Guess I'll keep drinking.

Column_sl

shitlord
Xian and Daigo played early this morning, and it was a really good match. Gen vs Evil Ryu

Also new costume pack is going furry

rrr_img_79999.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If we ever to to war Zhi needs to be on our side. That guy can on the fly translate what I can only imagine are jokes in other languages and roll them off natural. If the bombs are falling I want him telling me.

Column_sl

shitlord
Few times I've seen Daigo laugh at a tournament. Not sure why people keep saying he's washed up because he lost some flukey matches at EVO.

The Asian tournaments he has been dominating.

Needless

Toe Sucker
who said hes washed up? random stream monsters? lol
he just had some shitty games at evo, it happens.. he's still a monster

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that was a shame, and Xian is definitely feeling the aftermath of that today.

That's when these teams become absolutely useless imo. Fighting games isn't a team sport, yet we team up, and are expected to not help our teammates.