The Fighting Game Community Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DEM FEELS... RIP RUSH HOUR..

PS: Shit like this is why the East Coast weekly is > WNF.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Chris Hu fucking with Smug was hilarious.

Also, schedule for Capcom Cup.

npGYbOd.png

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Justin Wong looks like he dont know how to play Street Fighter anymore. wow. He got ownedx2

Edit. on neogaf someone said Daigo beat the skill out of Wong. lol

WTF Capcom, they hired DJ Ipad lol

oqxlgl.gif

haha, this shit was fail on every level.

Araxen

I find it lame it's only 2/3 instead of 3/5. Ditch the fucking DJ and do 3/5.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
This event is such a failure, flying all those players from around the world just to play 2/3, all those breaks, that music, that garbage production value with ultrachen 5meters away from each other with the players crossing in front of them and no light, no crowd.

To top it off this bracket fail from capcom...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Has it just been my stream or are there still fps issues on PC? Just seems to be odd slow downs here or there.

That DJ iPad shit was hilariously dumb. Who the hell okay'd that?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
This event is such a failure, flying all those players from around the world just to play 2/3, all those breaks, that music, that garbage production value with ultrachen 5meters away from each other with the players crossing in front of them and no light, no crowd.

To top it off this bracket fail from capcom...
eh they have 85k viewers, Last year i dont think they broke 50k. Has to be some kind of suceess, but DJ IPAD was pure fail haha

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Ok so that was THE worst band of all time on top of the weirdest and most akward production...

edit; yea what Eorkern said

All that aside, I think V will turn out to be a pretty sweet game, Momochi fucked shit up and ran off stage (lol), and 500 grand next year?! OMFG it's gonna get real. Shit is getting official boys.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Ok so that was THE worst band of all time on top of the weirdest and most akward production...

All that aside, I think V will turn out to be a pretty sweet game, Momochi fucked shit up and ran off stage (lol), and 500 grand next year?! OMFG it's gonna get real. Shit is getting official boys.
You are going to see people coming out the woodworks for that prize money. Its gonna be insane, i expect them to drop money on EVo too since its part of capcom's pro tour.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hopefully they learn from this year not to fuck up by making it 2/3, shitty bands and awkward commentary positioning (players constantly walking inbebtween the camera of them etc)
Pretty awesome matches overall though, momochi is a godddd

Araxen

The noodles were a nice touch they need to be hit off her eventually. It looked pretty dumb that they stuck to her but I'm sure they'll fix that. No more focus bullshit. I hope they adopt a grove system for this game.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
twitch chat and twitter i couldn't stop laughing at DJ Ipad

the event didn't seem to have the same hype as evo or nec. shit WNF gets more hype. i guess am use to the raw commentating from WNF b/c that commentary team seem lame to me.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So Ultra patch came out. I think Ryu is reborn. lol E.RYU lost a little health, but i think they upped Ryu's fireball game. they seem to be faster. I think they want Daigo back to his main lol