The Final Fantasy Mega Thread - Now playing FFXV

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Still never got my chocobo paint job code.

Only like 2 hrs in to the game but just had a badass fight at night with some dualhorn where at least 2x dropships of the MT guys came in on top of me. Damn thing took forever and made me start focusing more on defense.

Also more or less "accidentally" did the 99 chest on 10 gil pinball. Was playing and had like 50 chests, went ahead and looked it up and figured what the hell, did the 99. Took about an hour.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Derail: Just had an awesome moment in world of final fantasy. I am not very far in, just got to a snowy area. I caught my dlc magitek armor right before I went there, and it has a skill that lets me use it as a mount. I left the inn and started to head up the snowy path, and mounted my magitek armor for the trip. The music changed when I did it to an awesome FF6 remix. It was so cool, not sure if it changes in every area when I use the armor, but it was just the perfect timing to be like the FF6 intro.

I will probably start ff15 soon, it is a shame this game didnt come out sooner to get a fair shake.

Edit: tried the magitek armor in a later area and the music didnt change, what a cool detail. I wonder what other easter eggs they put in this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
WoFF was maybe the most pleasant gaming surprise ever for me. Hadn't even heard of it, picked it up on a whim, and got 50 hours beating it and the postgame and getting close to all 200 mirages

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
8 hours in, level 11, just finished chapter 1. I'm just running around treasure hunting, doing the hunt quests, side quests, gathering foood, fishing, etc...

Lots of fun so far.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Pleasantly surprised. Didn't like the direction this game was going over the years and had pretty much written it off. Watched Kingsglaive and enjoye itd, decided fuck it and preordered the game a few days before release. Glad I did, combats a blast, graphics are great, throwbacks are well done. My expectations were low, so that may have helped. Glad I was wrong, haven't enjoyed a FF this much in a while.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Moar extra codes (ps4)

Gae Bolg (FFXIV) & Travel Pack:
3M4A-36N7-B686

Mage Mashers (FFIX) & Camera Kit:
9NEH-B8NR-N9G4

Blazefire Saber (FFXIII) & Gourmand Set:
N6NP-JKNP-RRK6

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Someone used my codes without so much as a like or thanks? Cocksucker, whomever you are.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Despite all the praise I have been hearing, I haven't been too excited to throw this in my ps4. I mean, I WANNA play it but other things have been taking priority. Finally watched the movie before bed last night to see if that would amp up my hype and it sure as fuck did. Does a great job of setting up the story and now i'm itching to see how it unfolds. Ending was really derpy
and the General dudes motivation makes zero sense. He betrayed because the King kinda surrendered, but he was there 12 years earlier helping take Tenebrae??
But it does a great job of rehashing the common FF story tropes and making it feel exciting. Would recommend.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
No. At least not for Amazon. Masmune was a day one edition bonus... Amazon gave me other weapons and a (really ghetto looking) skin to the car.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No, that should be Masamune and whatever else the deluxe version comes with (Angler kit?).

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I am now fishing more... Thanks game. It's actually fun :) Which will now stall out my progress as I do fishing quests.

Level 23 - 11 hours in - Chapter 4. Thanks to fishing, I predict I will be level 24 - 500 hours in - Chapter 4.5.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Guess im doing way to many side quests or something, lvl 25 and still chapter one. Well finally got the Road Trip DLC codes this morning. Also its fun seeing a Behemoth on the side of the road as you drive along. The night time is also a nice touch of tougher enemies spawning but fuck the spawn rate is high as hell when you are in a fight. Had to at one point fight 2 Red Knights with like 8 bombs and a drop ship of troops had to nope the fuck out of that fight. But game sure is fun and sadly tomorrow Breach League starts and need to give this a break for a bit. Damn you PoE why do you own me so much.