The Flash

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This is one of those shows that has turned into more soap opera than comic book hero adventures, trials and tribulations. I get that's CW's MO but god damn this season is pretty bad. It feels like they're abusing Flashpoint too much to make it more dramatic. I watch this at 1.3x speed (Quick Mode) on my Tivo and it still drags on...
Yeah it's pretty boring, honestly. Getting tired of evil speedster antagonist every season.

ALSO, another pet peeve, if you travel into the future you will not see your future self!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, the thing with Iris is just dumb. She should go to a remote island somewhere and hang out until this whole Savitar thing blows over.

They should teleport her to Supergirl's universe, and let her chill with Kara until they can make the trap.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I like that suggestion but lets do it differently and kill two birds with one stone.

Instead of moving black Iris lets have Flash go to the original universe where Iris is white and hot and kid flash is a red haired white kid. Timeline restored, and black Iris is safe. Win win.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
my favorite super hero since childhood and i have 9 unwatched episodes on my DVR. Have to agree this went off the rails somewhere and I actually love the actor portraying the Flash.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
They should teleport her to Supergirl's universe, and let her chill with Kara until they can make the trap.
They should teleport Supergirl to their universe and ask her to kick Savitar's ass for them. Borrow her cousin and Martian Manhunter for 15 minutes too, just to make sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You guys are bringing me down! I'm still enjoying this show very much (as I am Arrow, as well). So who is Savitar? Future-Future Barry?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys are bringing me down! I'm still enjoying this show very much (as I am Arrow, as well). So who is Savitar? Future-Future Barry?

I still enjoy all the shows. Supergirl, not so much, but I watch it for my daughter's sake.

As far as who Savitar is, wouldn't that be whoever wasn't present in the future, since he was trapped in the speed force? Maybe The Rival faked his own death like Zoom did last season.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
They should teleport Supergirl to their universe and ask her to kick Savitar's ass for them. Borrow her cousin and Martian Manhunter for 15 minutes too, just to make sure.

Kryptonians tend to not like fighting Speedsters, but Martian Manhunter would be a problem for him, just like Grodd is a problem for Flash. Telepathy > speed.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
138t1w.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Could I please get an extra hour of Agents of SHIELD instead?

Seriously though, for all the internet hype from Gustin and others about the reveal, that was fucking pathetic. I mean, I will keep watching the show because it is comics, but I'm starting to wonder.

Do speedsters not age? I'm not up on that bit of lore, but there are so many instances of future Barry that seem like he actually lived through the intervening time that I have to wonder if he can't die of old age.

Also, am I the only one that sees a similarity between future Flash (all iterations of him this season) and Toby Maguire from Spider-Man 3?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I have a pretty low bar for willing suspension of disbelief, but this show is really pushing my limits.