The Flash

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Shes going to turn into Killer frost, highly doubt she is going to be on the team after that happens. Cisco is turning into Vibe but he wont leave the team.

They kept hinting she was going to turn into killer frost in season 1 but all we got was a glimpse of her in the speed force. I guess theycould do an overhaul on the character but I doubt it

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've made it my goal to really get into The Flash and start in on the comics, in the mean time I have no idea who the heck Killer Frost is. Also, are there any good series's/arcs I should be looking for with The Flash?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
barry is being pulled into a time vortex with alternate timelines, killer frost will likely be an alt timeline character with caitlyn playing the double role.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah it paves the way for them to do some flashpoint inspired stuff without actually having to accomodate flashpoint on the arrow would be my guess.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I've made it my goal to really get into The Flash and start in on the comics, in the mean time I have no idea who the heck Killer Frost is. Also, are there any good series's/arcs I should be looking for with The Flash?
Might just grab the new 52 stuff to get started, should be 4 or 5 graphic novels by now (I have the first 3) and they introduce a lot of stuff the show utilizes regularly while not at all being a rehash of the show. I enjoyed them a lot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you might want to check out these two things.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Flashpoint, grodd, mirror master were always my favorite. I always prefered Wally but Grant really nailed the role and now im conflicted. I never liked captain cold or bomberang

As much as I loved season 1, they should have kept his powers minimal. End of season 1 he should reach the point of stopping bullets, S2 has vibrations and what not, S3 should have been speed force maybe. Giving him speed force and everything 3/4 into season 1 is way to fast.

S3 of Arrow should have played out with Ollie getting killed by Ras at the end and Season 4 starting of with him getting resurrected in the pit

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
As much as I loved season 1, they should have kept his powers minimal. End of season 1 he should reach the point of stopping bullets, S2 has vibrations and what not, S3 should have been speed force maybe. Giving him speed force and everything 3/4 into season 1 is way to fast.

S3 of Arrow should have played out with Ollie getting killed by Ras at the end and Season 4 starting of with him getting resurrected in the pit
I gotta disagree a bit, the thing I love about Arrow and The Flash is the speed(pun) at which they are moving their stories along, so much shit is happening so fast(pun again) that it makes watching other television show a bore right now as they all seem to drag along at such a slow pace.

I'm watching other stuff, and I'm constantly thinking...can something happen already.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So yes they are bringing in Earth-Two which means that yes...their endgame plan is Crisis.

If they pull this off, creating a DCTelevisionUniverse that culminates in Crisis they will have done the almost unthinkable.