The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What exactly do "stretchy pants" hide?

Also, consider that there might have been something equally disgusting to her as you got naked.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bros, I met this MILF a couple weeks ago who looked so tight and nice. We hit it off, went out a couple times and she ended up back at my place. She knew she was coming over that night so she bought a giant fucking suitcase to stay the night. I was concerned. She then invites herself to "clean up" by taking a shower and says she has to put pajamas on first. I'm getting annoyed. Finally she gets into bed and we get into it. Stretchy pants and push up bras need to be outlawed. That shit was a lie. Her tits were fucking disgusting, I faked it so I could stop, then she wanted to cuddle and stay the night. I didn't know how crazy she would get if I told her no so I let her. Then I found she left her toothbrush in my toothbrush holder the next morning after she was finally gone.

Now I've gotta tread lightly and feign interest for a little while via text message while I slowly distance myself. Then when she asks why I haven't been talking to her I'll make up some bullshit about how I've been thinking a lot about what we talked about and how I want to have kids of my own but she can't because her uterus was removed. I need to experience that magic and I'm sorry but I just don't think I can get past it. Random pussy is just too much goddamn work. I need to roll up in Camden.
Do you always live your life like a fucking coward? How about you just tell her you're not interested like a god damn man.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Nothing like admiring a fine ass in yoga pants only to notice the face it's connected to. There are some over 50 ladies that have really great asses.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Johnny, I take my neg back from one year ago. You are doing awsome work. We need tit pics though!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hahah, I love the white knighting in this thread. "Why are you such a coward". Go easy bro.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hahah, I love the white knighting in this thread. "Why are you such a coward". Go easy bro.
White knighting some random whore that has a low enough self-esteem to fuck a loser like you?

Get fucking real kid. You're posting in a thread where people normally ask for advice, I'm giving you advice to stop acting like a fucking bitch.

Khane

What exactly do "stretchy pants" hide?

Also, consider that there might have been something equally disgusting to her as you got naked.
Because they are so tight they give the appearance that she is tighter than she is. Trust me, there is nothing on my body even close to as disgusting as those tits were.

Khane

White knighting some random whore that has a low enough self-esteem to fuck a loser like you?

Get fucking real kid. You're posting in a thread where people normally ask for advice, I'm giving you advice to stop acting like a fucking bitch.
Lots of advice being asked for since Johnny49 came up in hurr. You're so angry... so so angry. Your "advice" is noted. Go watch "Dear Zachary" on Netflix. Shit scared me straight bro.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lots of advice being asked for since Johnny49 came up in hurr. You're so angry... so so angry. Your "advice" is noted. Go watch "Dear Zachary" on Netflix. Shit scared me straight bro.
I've seen it before, it actually happened in the town ~10 minutes away from me. Just because one bitch is psycho doesn't mean they all are. Don't misunderstand someone telling you the truth with anger.

Khane

Why risk it. This broad is 12 levels of crazy. Don't assume you know more about her than I do my man. I had to come here and tell my story so the truth can be known if she does me in!

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Here's some advice. Most "milfs" are going to have saggy shit and wear bra's that are flattering. Don't go for that old shit unless you are ready to deal with that old shit
smile.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why risk it. This broad is 12 levels of crazy. Don't assume you know more about her than I do my man. I had to come here and tell my story so the truth can be known if she does me in!
So you knowingly fucked a chick that would potentially kill you if you stopped talking to her? and now you're too afraid to break it off with her so you're going to drag it on for a couple weeks while being disinterested.

Maybe you should just let her murder/suicide you both.

Khane

So you knowingly fucked a chick that would potentially kill you if you stopped talking to her? and now you're too afraid to break it off with her so you're going to drag it on for a couple weeks while being disinterested.

Maybe you should just let her murder/suicide you both.
I woke up the next day looked in the mirror and said "What have you done, idiot". People make mistakes my bro, I'm not infallible. My dick won this round. I mean, I knew she was "out there" prior to it, but she didn't lay the heavy shit on me until after. Why do you care? I come in here to put a comical twist on a bad hookup story because it's the fucking NSFW SS Johnny 49 hooker thread and you go Rambo on me. You seem like a cool guy to hang out with. You ever in New England? We should grab a few cold ones. Actually, probably just get a cigar and some scotch, neat like real fuckin men. Right?

Khane

The Black Knight wouldn't even be up in this thread dog. He'd be out creating future victims for the "Black Knight who Broke Your Heart, Arm, Legs, Kidneys, Teeth or Head Thread"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Khane, if she starts bugging you, try telling her you can't talk because you're on another date.

Oh and do you have an address to mail that toothbrush to?

Khane

Khane, if she starts bugging you, try telling her you can't talk because you're on another date.

Oh and do you have an address to mail that toothbrush to?
I already mailed it out. Right into the trash bin.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah man I hate scotch and don't smoke. If I ever head that way I'll let you know though. I care because I'm a caring individual.