The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
my wife.....so here we go
so we are laying in bed and as usual i scoot down so her butt is at my chest level pull her panties downsnuggle up, kiss her on her sides, reach up and around and play with her breasts, typical weekend morning fooling around, after some time passes , i pull her foot to my crouch, you know to get a little rubbing going on,
then it dawns on me, that in this scenario, that happens every weekend, i always have to pull her foot to me.....WHY, why doesn't she know to do that, what is she thinking as she is laying there, you think she would know that it would make me happy, so needless to say i pull away and end the encounter, when she asks why, i have to explain....
and shes like i don't get it, its my foot, i told her it could be anything, elbow, ear, just do something, show me u r into it....WTF

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah man I don't know, that's really strange that the wife you habitually cheat on with multiple prostitutes that you also blow all your free money on isn't interested in you. Maybe it was the STD that you gave her or the thousands of lies you've told her? Who knows. Women, heh.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Yeah man I don't know, that's really strange that the wife you habitually cheat on with multiple prostitutes that you also blow all your free money on isn't interested in you. Maybe it was the STD that you gave her or the thousands of lies you've told her? Who knows. Women, heh.
that would apply if she knew....aside from the std, none of that applies
plus i have always shown her attention, probably too much

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You think she's stupid? She obviously knows what's going on but doesn't feel like starting over.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dunno man. What are the chances that you have the dumbest fucking woman ever born for a wife? Like what exactly happened when you gave her that std. What was her reaction, what did she say?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
he told her it came from a toilet seat in a public bathroom and she actually gave it to him.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Dunno man. What are the chances that you have the dumbest fucking woman ever born for a wife? Like what exactly happened when you gave her that std. What was her reaction, what did she say?
well she makes six figures, and manages all the finances, and i live a very comfortable life thanks in part to her

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Okay, so your wife's hot as shit and makes great money but won't give you BJs. I think you are coming up with excuses, like not getting BJ's, to justify your whoring to yourself. I like you man, don't end up like Wolf 2.0.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
my wife.....so here we go
so we are laying in bed and as usual i scoot down so her butt is at my chest level pull her panties downsnuggle up, kiss her on her sides, reach up and around and play with her breasts, typical weekend morning fooling around, after some time passes , i pull her foot to my crouch, you know to get a little rubbing going on,
then it dawns on me, that in this scenario, that happens every weekend, i always have to pull her foot to me.....WHY, why doesn't she know to do that, what is she thinking as she is laying there, you think she would know that it would make me happy, so needless to say i pull away and end the encounter, when she asks why, i have to explain....
and shes like i don't get it, its my foot, i told her it could be anything, elbow, ear, just do something, show me u r into it....WTF
You gotta put yourself in our shoes. How do we take a post like this seriously knowing you are rotten piece of shit to her behind her back? Honestly.....

That woman deserves to punch you in the balls 500 times a day for the rest of your life.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Johnny, you're sort of my hero but probably not in the way you think. I love you man.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You gotta put yourself in our shoes. How do we take a post like this seriously knowing you are rotten piece of shit to her behind her back? Honestly.....

That woman deserves to punch you in the balls 500 times a day for the rest of your life.
Is this the first person to full on white knight his wife?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well she makes six figures, and manages all the finances, and i live a very comfortable life thanks in part to her
Sounds like a great idea to risk it all onincrediblyskanky annoying-voiced junkie two dollar whores. By the time she got done with you in Court you'd end up living in Camden with them. Mission accomplished?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like a great idea to risk it all onincrediblyskanky annoying-voiced junkie two dollar whores. By the time she got done with you in Court you'd end up living in Camden with them. Mission accomplished?
You know people usually laugh at the whole "sex addict" thing, but I'm thinking it's pretty valid here. You've got a dude who's risking going to jail for a really long time, getting STDs, stealing from his work to feed his addiction, cheating on the wife of his kids who makes more than him, and blowing all his cash on drug addled hookers.

Bro needs help, needs to check himself into a clinic.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
To be fair to Jonny number 5: Happily married 11 years now, but I still have to pull her hand where I want it at the start. No idea why but that is some women I guess. Yes we have talked about it and no you shouldn't take it personally.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He'd probably get probation if he doesn't have much or any record though. That's assuming he ever actually got busted and formally charged, which is really the least of his worries IMO. Cops in Camden/Philly probably have way more to worry about than doing paperwork on some John.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I figured they'd be a little more strict on the prostitution in that area since drugs/whores is the main issue. Either way. Doesn't change my original point.