The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
I'll admit that I don't know, but a year in the big house sounds awful steep for bangin ho's.

Like, impossibly steep. The worst thing to come out of that would be becoming a registered sex offender. That would be the punishment I would think, rather than jail time.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll admit that I don't know, but a year in the big house sounds awful steep for bangin ho's.

Like, impossibly steep. The worst thing to come out of that would be becoming a registered sex offender. That would be the punishment I would think, rather than jail time.
First offense holds up to 90 days.

Second offense 1 year.

Third offense 3 years.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
most johns get arrested in stings, i am seeing two girls regularly, i am not picking them up on broadway, i pick up capri at her house and bring her home, have not been arrested yet...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kind of ignoring the fact that it's a dangerous addiction that's against the law. You need help.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
How long have you been doing this J49? Forgive me if I missed it but this has been a really long ordeal now and I can't read every page.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been at least two years, he started posting about it as J49 (years old) and now he's just turned 52.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm wondering if he just started 2 years ago and brought us along for the ride or if he's been doing this for the majority of his life or something.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I asked before and he told me he'd dabbled in it in the past but the serious patronage we've seen mostly coincides with his posting here.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You know people usually laugh at the whole "sex addict" thing, but I'm thinking it's pretty valid here. You've got a dude who's risking going to jail for a really long time, getting STDs, stealing from his work to feed his addiction, cheating on the wife of his kids who makes more than him, and blowing all his cash on drug addled hookers.

Bro needs help, needs to check himself into a clinic.
It's hard to have to defend J49 because he's pretty depraved, but you're acting like it's your girl he's banging.

I don't think sex addicts work like you think. If anything, he's a danger addict, or attention addict.

The risk for jail time is pretty low, despite what you seem to think from watching TV and/or reading laws online.

He's gotten one easily cured STD in 2+ years? Maybe he's got HIV or some shit, but as of yet, pretty minimal cost and risk doesn't seem that out of hand.

He doesn't steal from work. He gets bribes and kickbacks like many in his profession do. Instead of spending the cash on booze or cars, he spends it on whores.

Your sentence structure broke down, since "risking...cheating on the wife of his kids who makes more than him" isn't even very good Engrish. Even still, we've discussed the risks. If she wanted to know, she would have probably pressed him on the issue or figured it out by now. She seems happy enough to maintain a blissful ignorance. Is the risk that she'll leave him? Yeah, that's a possibility, but maybe he doesn't give a shit? Or maybe he does and almost wants to get caught so she'll have to confront their relationship. In general, sounds like the dynamics of about half the relationships I see, it just happens to be hookers instead of mmorpgs or booze or college buddies.

And blowing all his cash on drug addled hookers isn't the risk he's taking, it's his reward.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's hard to have to defend J49 because he's pretty depraved, but you're acting like it's your girl he's banging.

I don't think sex addicts work like you think. If anything, he's a danger addict, or attention addict.

The risk for jail time is pretty low, despite what you seem to think from watching TV and/or reading laws online.

He's gotten one easily cured STD in 2+ years? Maybe he's got HIV or some shit, but as of yet, pretty minimal cost and risk doesn't seem that out of hand.

He doesn't steal from work. He gets bribes and kickbacks like many in his profession do. Instead of spending the cash on booze or cars, he spends it on whores.

Your sentence structure broke down, since "risking...cheating on the wife of his kids who makes more than him" isn't even very good Engrish. Even still, we've discussed the risks. If she wanted to know, she would have probably pressed him on the issue or figured it out by now. She seems happy enough to maintain a blissful ignorance. Is the risk that she'll leave him? Yeah, that's a possibility, but maybe he doesn't give a shit? Or maybe he does and almost wants to get caught so she'll have to confront their relationship. In general, sounds like the dynamics of about half the relationships I see, it just happens to be hookers instead of mmorpgs or booze or college buddies.

And blowing all his cash on drug addled hookers isn't the risk he's taking, it's his reward.
That's a whole lot of typing for no reason.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I don't know what the criteria for sex addiction is, but I have a hard time taking it seriously. Reproduction is such a deeply rooted desire, and the pleasure of the act is so obvious that everyone ought to be a sex addict on a sliding scale affected by availability and chemical balance among other things.

I don't think prostitution should be illegal, just regulated. It would be better for customers, sex workers, and those in their periphery since they would be able to use the justice system to handle their grievances. It's the same issue as with narcotics. Prohibition just empowers the criminal element to prey on people. It doesn't stop people from getting drugs, but it does hinder them from getting help for drug related issues, including quitting.

And I don't think whether a thing is illegal decides whether someone should or shouldn't do a thing. Laws don't always align with ethics. Many of them are ideologically based on moralism derived from religion and/or tradition rather than compassion, equality, and/or efficacy.

The only thing I find potentially reprehensible about his behavior is deceiving his wife (and neither her monetary nor parental value is relevant to that), but I neither have a full picture on that nor do I think my ragging on him will have any effect.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
New Jersey prostitution law

TL;DR Version, up to 6 months for first offense, up to 18 months after that. Also, no sex offender registry unless it's with a minor. Oh and possibly 6 month suspension of driver's license since he generally does it in his car.

Penalties

Prostitution

First offense: Disorderly persons offense, up to six (6) months in jail and up to a $1,000

Second and subsequent offense: fourth degree, up to 18 months in prison and fines.

If a person uses a vehicle to commit prostitution, the court must also suspend the person's driver's license for six months.
Enhanced Penalties If a minor is involved (under 18 years old): third degree crime, 3 to 5 years in prison and fines.
What is Considered Payment? Money or anything of value in exchange for the sexual services is sufficient i.e., property.

Sexual Offender Registry?

If convicted of promoting child prostitution, mandatory registration.
Definition of "Sexual Activity"

Any kind of sexual relation including traditional sexual intercourse, oral sex, masturbation, touching in a sexual area or even on the buttocks.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
unless it is a sting, or your actually caught picking a known prostitute up, its kinda of hard to prove, it could just be 2 people having sex in a car, while i was dating my wife we got caught 3 times having sex in the car, the cops just told us to wrap it up and move on, (all 3x we were parked at the same location)
now....my experiences
about 20 years ago , in philly i picked up a very attractive spanish girl, (to good to be true applies here) i drove her back to "her place" where she took me to an upstairs room, where i was greeted by 2 big black guys one holding a shotgun, they made me lay face down on the bed, with the shotgun to the back of my head, while they ransacked my car, then made me take them to the ATM and withdraw the maximum amount $400.00, afterwards they released me,
also years back, got caught in a streetwalker sting in millville, charges dismissed because i never actuallly asked for sex
got pulled over in camden because a cop saw a known prost get in my car, but because we stuck to our story, just got a ticket for broken taillight
dropped off capri once near a drug set in north camden, was then approached by undercovers, capri made her buy and came back to the car and was apprehended, she gave up the drugs and we were bioth released with a verbal warning
dropped off seimone at a drug set, she got nabbed but had not made the buy yet, called me on my cell to come get her, then the police got on the phone and told me to come get her, just got a warning

after writing all this down,i just realized, Damn i am fucked up

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You are, but your eventual death in a hooker related scheme will be of great relief and shame to your family and great comedy for us. Live that dream, Johnny.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
after writing all this down,i just realized, Damn i am fucked up
Sometimes I drink in the car on long road trips when I'm the passenger.

rrr_img_99331.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Perfectly legal in many states. Fake danger man!
Wow, I never knew that. Wouldn't say "many" but I didn't think there were any!

If you are driving in Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Tennessee, and Virginia, it is not illegal for passengers to drink freely from open containers of alcohol (In Mississippi, the driver is also free to imbibe while driving as long as the driver's .BAC remains below .08%.) In Arkansas and West Virginia, the passenger can possess an open container but cannot drink while in the motor vehicle or on public highways.
Fuckin Mississippi, lol.

Lusiphur

Peasant
It's clear he is an attention seeker more than anything else. He posts here about it to farm tucobucks and bask in the glow of the "WTF's", "You are a piece of shit" and "You are my hero".
He's at the point now where he does not know how to stop and wants someone else to do it for him. Either by a stint inside or his wife saying, "You know what? I can do way better". Either or.
Seriously dude, go talk to a therapist and get some help.

yonsil_sl

shitlord
okay, here is my piece of the pie. I had a weird crush on his girl for months. I asked her out and she was hesistant. we played around a bit for couple weeks and this time, I asked her out more seriously than ever (relationship). There is something odd about her response that I never understood. After rejection, I decided to just move on and whatnot. couple months pass, stuff happens and there. I just decide to avoid her permanently. A month pass, she asks my friend why is he ignoring me. This is after getting told by my supervisor that she didn't appreciate the fact that I was being really serious with her and that I was approaching her too intimately. After that, she leads me on with accessories. Keeps popping in my face. Sent her friend to see me. Put on glasses out of nowhere. Literally jumps one day after seeing me up close after opening a door. I didn't even notice since I was facing backward. This is ongoing issue and has been for 3 month. Mostly I am amused.

I don't think I am bitter. I still want to work things out but I am seeing other girls right now... less serious this time though.