The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did you suspect that they were just trying to trick you into getting a colonoscopy?
I mean ... I wouldn't be completely against it.

It was a situation of go with her and her room mate for the night or hang out with my friends on my last day of vacation. I chose friends : |

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Jack, just get a lawyer first and foremost. It sounds like you already got the proof of infidelity covered, so if you are going the divorce route you can probably cut ties with minimal $$$ pain aside from child support. If you go for full custody even that might not be an issue.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I saw the facebook posts. I missed the proof of cheating. All I saw was that she should come over. At best that's proof that she jokes around about cheating.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I saw the facebook posts. I missed the proof of cheating. All I saw was that she should come over. At best that's proof that she jokes around about cheating.
I would be willing to sneakily film myself having sex with pretty much any female if anyone on this board might need some proof of adultery. I'd do it on the cheap, too.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
If you've got proof of adultery you're going to cream her, and if she can't provide shelter and support for your son you might get full custody. Get a lawyer.
Since when does adultery have any bearing on custody in court? I thought it was irrelevant in most states, if not all.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since when does adultery have any bearing on custody in court? I thought it was irrelevant in most states, if not all.
Yeah in Maryland all it constitutes is "grounds" for divorce. Which just means, "your honor we have a reason to terminate this marriage immediately with no separation period". And you have to prove it, which in my understanding means getting the other half of the cheating party in Court to testify, though I think a private investigator with photos and shit can try to be your proof of reasonable intent. Due to the obvious hassle and insanity of that route, most people seem to go on the year separation period, or abandonment grounds if the other spouse has just left town to live somewhere else.

Many people get this idea that proof of adultery is some instant "win" though, like that means the cheated-on gets the money, house, kids or something. Its just not true, not here and I'm guessing not most other states.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The age of no fault divorce has gutted any power legitimate marriage disputes had over the process of custody and asset division /assignment.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't have to even sneak it. Whores love whoring. And by whores, I mean all women.
After being shot down by a woman who respects herself he's got to turn the redpill up to 11 to hide the insecurity.

You're so transparent your name should be changed to fucking Casper.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
After being shot down by a woman who respects herself he's got to turn the redpill up to 11 to hide the insecurity.

You're so transparent your name should be changed to fucking Casper.
LOL, I have already moved on from that girl I posted about last week. Don't worry about me.