The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was his shirt. She's doing that thing where the girl wears the guys clothes after a night of wild fucking.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Additional pics are slight disappointment, let's step up the game!
wink.png

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I guess I'm not an ass man I kinda feel like these pics didn't bring anything new to the table.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That ass is really fine.
More pics please
smile.png
You're fucking creepy as shit dude. You're not texting a chick, you're talking to a random dude on a message board sending him smiley faces asking him politely for more pictures of a chick he used to fuck.

God damn go outside.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I guess I'm not an ass man I kinda feel like these pics didn't bring anything new to the table.
What?! You got a pic of that super cute shirt and even some discussion on it! I'm hoping next we'll get a pic of her wearing really baggy grey sweatpants and her hair in a bun! Hubba-hubba!

Ass is nice though.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're fucking creepy as shit dude. You're not texting a chick, you're talking to a random dude on a message board sending him smiley faces asking him politely for more pictures of a chick he used to fuck.

God damn go outside.
Sut is right...we're going to need this chick's phone number.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Someone fill me in, who is this broad to Daly exactly? And Daly, please tell me you're hitting it? She's got great tits and fine legs/ass.

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
Are the tits real? Hard to conclusively say from the quality of the photos, but there's a few key attributes that suggest implants.

Nice body though.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
God damn, Daly, maybe it is a good time just to drop emotions from the relationship and turn her into a fuckbuddy. You can fuck around then and not feel guilty at all.
Pretty much this. I'm going to assume she's in her late 20s and nowhere close to settling down. Get the idea of having a meaningful relationship with this girl out of your head. If she wants to bang you, then bang away. But just don't think for one second you're going to blow her back out really hard one night and that results in her having a euphoric epiphany that you're the one she wants to be with for-evah.

The fact she's attracted to her boss, is drinking heavily with her "guy friends", and clearly has a hot body does not bode well for relationship material. Even if she settles down or marries some sucker anytime soon, she'll be divorced by 40.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Shes a filthy whore and not in the good way. She was fucking her boss and her ex and also probably random dudes at a bar while fucking him.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They are good fakes, though. She had some room to work with. Those terrible grapefruit fake titties on a prior negative-A cups absolutely kill me.

Daly, pussy is not some finite resource. Enjoy it or, if it's stressing you out, go find something new(who isn't cheating on you).