The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
At first I was like "damn, those are some sharp detective skills", but that initial thought has been tempered in favor that you may simply have experience in these type of "evaluations".

My personal guess is a novice meth user. She's got that pasty rough look to her. Or she can just be you average Midwesterner that hasn't seen sunlight for a year

Super thin with no obvious track marks or opiate scratch scabs on her arms, kinda flushed and mildly vacant expression in the pic he's using as an avatar.

Johnny, what state are you from? I might look her up if she's not too far away, she seems like a lot of fun.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
At first I was like "damn, those are some sharp detective skills", but that initial thought has been tempered in favor that you may simply have experience in these type of "evaluations".

My personal guess is a novice meth user. She's got that pasty rough look to her. Or she can just be you average Midwesterner that hasn't seen sunlight for a year
You aren't very smart, are you?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Johnny please tell us more about yourself and your paramour.

how did you guys meet? what is it that draws you to her? how much does she charge an hour? Does she have a pimp? why are you breaking things off? do you have any nudes? what is she addicted to?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you have to pay her extra to ride around in your car with no pants on for a photo op, or are you on the roof of a parking garage somewhere after a business transaction?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Met her on the street, she has a heroin addiction, no pimp, but a live in
Who takes
half of her money for his addiction

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I had 2500 dollars he that lasted m Octobe Novembe Decembe and you canyou and into January, I would give her 100 dollars a pop

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
her at at first it was th it was the sex I f I have as much as as much as I can oh yea oh yeah and of course the sex which is very good we just finished and she made me c** 4 x

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had 2500 dollars he that lasted m Octobe Novembe Decembe and you canyou and into January, I would give her 100 dollars a pop
If I understand this right, she charges you $100 a session and you hit it 25 times since October. What part of this involves love again?

her at at first it was th it was the sex I f I have as much as as much as I can oh yea oh yeah and of course the sex which is very good we just finished and she made me c** 4 x
Thank you for filtering out the word cum, I wouldn't want you to say anything that you might regret!