The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd prefer daddy types too if looking for easy long term cash dispensaries.

Malkav

French Madman
Oh, my god, I was going to do a drunk post about myself ( fucking absinthe ), but I guess Johnny one upped everything I could talk about for now, so I'll just shut up and laugh about the last two pages.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Super thin with no obvious track marks or opiate scratch scabs on her arms, kinda flushed and mildly vacant expression in the pic he's using as an avatar.

Johnny, what state are you from? I might look her up if she's not too far away, she seems like a lot of fun.
I WAS SERIOUS ANSWER MY QUESTION

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
White Stripes:

Fell in a love with a whore,
fell in love once, and I got hep c,
Can't keep away from this whore,
I buy her heroin so she sucks my peepee.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hep C is no joke! And I'm sure this junkie has it from shooting up and banging random suburban husbands or whoever else has $100.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Good question.....this all started when my marriage was going thru a rough patch so I thought I could justify my actions, but now that is behind us, I feel guilty, which is why I must stop

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Well, today she posted on backpage, and was getting a lot of calls, maybe she won't need my help anymore...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where is this land of $100 whores? They start at 3 bills here, anything under that is a tranny.
Wow, pretty passable tranny. I bet Jerle and Goliath are totes jelly.

Did you wear condoms with this smack addict net hooker? Have you been sexually active with your wife since this started?