The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
This kinda jives with what the wife tells me about her friends and their dating situation. Nothing but fucking losers as far as the eye can see. Starting to think that all you need in the area of 30 is to just be established in life and a little confident and you should do fine.
Jives with my experience as a single 30 year old with a stable (government) job, no kids or ex drama, and who only recently (5 years ago) started trying to meet/date women. It's not just that I'm becoming better (I recently started working out and tanning again for the first 6 years with a membership to Planet Fitness 2 nights a week), the competition is becoming worse. I meet the most women on CL. Yes, some of them turned out to be prostitutes which I did not turn down, but I still meet more "legitimate" women that way just because it seems the majority of guys posting there are 20 years old living at home posting ab shots in the mirror or 50 year old living in a trailer park.

P.S. Fought with my girlfriend. Her 11 year old daughter (about 100 lbs) stepped on my dog last night while he was sleeping and he snapped and bit her. She told me that he is no longer welcome to live in her house. I told her that if she can't live with my dog she can't live with me. I started looking for a new place to live tonight. 5 months dating and 2 months living together still makes it my longest relationship, so I'm not counting it as a total loss. I'm less heart-broken about this girl than some of the other shorter relationships I've been in. I don't know if I'm becoming a colder person or if I just never felt as close to this woman as I had the others. Still, I've felt pretty shitty all day, I just don't want to dwell on it. I think my expectation for the relationship wasn't coinciding with the reality of the situation.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Jives with my experience as a single 30 year old with a stable (government) job, no kids or ex drama, and who only recently (5 years ago) started trying to meet/date women. It's not just that I'm becoming better (I recently started working out and tanning again for the first 6 years with a membership to Planet Fitness 2 nights a week), the competition is becoming worse. I meet the most women on CL. Yes, some of them turned out to be prostitutes which I did not turn down, but I still meet more "legitimate" women that way just because it seems the majority of guys posting there are 20 years old living at home posting ab shots in the mirror or 50 year old living in a trailer park.

P.S. Fought with my girlfriend. Her 11 year old daughter (about 100 lbs) stepped on my dog last night while he was sleeping and he snapped and bit her. She told me that he is no longer welcome to live in her house. I told her that if she can't live with my dog she can't live with me. I started looking for a new place to live tonight. 5 months dating and 2 months living together still makes it my longest relationship, so I'm not counting it as a total loss. I'm less heart-broken about this girl than some of the other shorter relationships I've been in. I don't know if I'm becoming a colder person or if I just never felt as close to this woman as I had the others. Still, I've felt pretty shitty all day, I just don't want to dwell on it. I think my expectation for the relationship wasn't coinciding with the reality of the situation.
So the chick with two kids & tubes tied that you moved in with after 3 months of knowing didn't work out? Get the fuck out of here.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
As a percentage of women that I message, I have a higher rate of actually getting a response and/or a date with women from craigslist than say Okcupid or PlentyofFish

I also will regularly get responses to ads that I post up on M4W on Craigslist... good luck getting a woman to message you first on a normal dating site.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
you ever think of meeting girls not on the internet? the fuck is wrong with you. if i made the money you did i'd be fucking a new girl every night.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Get yourself a dog /take your dog and roam pet stores/dog parks. Works for me..:) I think you gotta be good out in the real world to have a decent amount of success online. That's what I'm noticing from the people I know personally anyway.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Disfuckingclaimer: I'm drunk as I'm typing this so went into WAYY too much detail
Goliath alt account?

Still, I've felt pretty shitty all day, I just don't want to dwell on it. I think my expectation for the relationship wasn't coinciding with the reality of the situation.
It's gonna be ok dude. That relationship had no chance. You fucked a dude and had his cock slapping against you and people just laughed. When you described that relationship people went ape shit and told you to run. It's for the best.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
J
Feels like talkin to one of my college friends. "Dude she's insane, there are way hotter and less insane girls." "Yea you're right." "So are you gonna end it?" "Well we'll see what happens." *Doesnt end it.* "She's behaving because she thought she was losing you. As soon as you commit or get married, the craziness is gonna come back. That's her default behavior." "Yeah you're right." "So...?" "We'll see what happens." *Does nothing*

Emotions - Infinitely more powerful than reason. Only solution is become jaded and have no hope. "This is amazing and I'm so into this girl. I can't stop thinking about her. Oh hell it'll go to shit soon enough. Fuck it." *Not care*

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Slightly drunk & judgment impaired. Here's the girl I dated longest in Korea. For FoH folks, this is donut girl (DG). Sorry no tit pictures. I'd post em if I had em. /Imisskorea

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got a shit load of pics of different boob/ass shots from girls on my phone. I need to stop being lazy and put some up. No rerolled signs tho..I don't keep in touch with many of them anymore.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I was always curious about the looks of the girls you dated. She is older than you, right? 30 or 31?
Haha why? Cuz I talk all this shit then was too nervous to approach strangers at the bar? (P.S. Are you still in Korea?)

Yea she was 31 at the time. I was 26 I think, or 25. I have a tit pic of the 36 year old I dated. She doesn't have great skin or tits, so for another time!

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
eh

She dun broke my heart, you know how when a fat chick who could be cute if she lost 30-40lbs contacts you on a okcupid or PoF, so you humor them with no intention of going any further.

rrr_img_3463.jpg

(is that drool?)

Her: I happen to think Zombies are way more lame!

M: Zombies are trendier.

Her: Zombies are so over done and don't get me wrong so are Vampires anymore but I disagree about the trendy.

M: zombies are smarter.

Her: Is that your mighty justification? I don't see how thats why they are always trolling for brain.
Report this

M: Firstly zombies don't troll, that's not even the meaning of the word! Secondly, zombies are smarter because the follow that one unwavering goal. Vampires are stupid mortal minded peons stuck in demi god bodies, where zombies state of mind is fixed and to a purpose, they never quit, they serve to their exact purpose and only that. I am expected to listen to the mental machinations of 16 year old who claims to be 10,000 years old, and pretend that something so dumb could possibly have survived for longer than me. No, vampires are stupid on the bases that their a few people worthy to write of a demi god's motivations, the Greek's had it right from the beginning, and anyone who wants to fill their shoes better be a prolific writer. Otherwise the smarter writer sticks with a force of nature, whose machinations needn't be explained, whose purpose is sensible and absolute. A mortal's mind stuck in an invincible person's body, will end playing out as him continuously running into any metaphorical wall he can, because the idea of death will hold no significance.

a couple of grammatical errors.

Her: That was by far the most boring thing I have ever forced myself to read. Way to kill the conversation.

M: way to hide your fat body in every picture.

Her: LMFAO! You fail so hard

M: well you wanted to be a dumb bitch, congratulations fatty.

Her: I didn't think I was being a dumb bitch.

M: You vomited back my opinion because its the internet, you'd never have done it face to face because A: you're a chick and you lack the testicular fortitude and B: You'd have been happy to have gotten my attention long enough to share a thought with you. Its one thing to disagree, its another thing to be a dumb bitch and just throw my opinion back at my face rudely.

Her: No I think after you went on a rant like that in person to my face I would tell you, that you killed the conversation, because instead of just talking and enjoying the light subject you fucking ruined it being over analytic. Sorry if you found it rude but I found the rant to be over zealous and dull. Excuse me.

M: and I'm sorry you're a fat bitch, whose idea of a conversation is to espouse some dumb tired nerd culture argument, but be completely unable to support your opinion with any cold hard facts, ya dumb fat bitch.

Her: You're really immature you know that? Good luck.

M: This is you leaving the argument because you're wounded, and feel like an idiot for being rude but unable to go a step further and either decided to go full retard, or backup, retract, and apologize for being a bitch in the first place because you're still standing on your undeserved pride, and can't behave like a polite opinionated adult.

rrr_img_3463.jpg

rrr_img_3463.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
eh

She dun broke my heart, you know how when a fat chick who could be cute if she lost 30-40lbs contacts you on a okcupid or PoF, so you humor them with no intention of going any further.

rrr_img_3463.jpg

(is that drool?)

Her: I happen to think Zombies are way more lame!

M: Zombies are trendier.

Her: Zombies are so over done and don't get me wrong so are Vampires anymore but I disagree about the trendy.

M: zombies are smarter.

Her: Is that your mighty justification? I don't see how thats why they are always trolling for brain.
Report this

M: Firstly zombies don't troll, that's not even the meaning of the word! Secondly, zombies are smarter because the follow that one unwavering goal. Vampires are stupid mortal minded peons stuck in demi god bodies, where zombies state of mind is fixed and to a purpose, they never quit, they serve to their exact purpose and only that. I am expected to listen to the mental machinations of 16 year old who claims to be 10,000 years old, and pretend that something so dumb could possibly have survived for longer than me. No, vampires are stupid on the bases that their a few people worthy to write of a demi god's motivations, the Greek's had it right from the beginning, and anyone who wants to fill their shoes better be a prolific writer. Otherwise the smarter writer sticks with a force of nature, whose machinations needn't be explained, whose purpose is sensible and absolute. A mortal's mind stuck in an invincible person's body, will end playing out as him continuously running into any metaphorical wall he can, because the idea of death will hold no significance.

a couple of grammatical errors.

Her: That was by far the most boring thing I have ever forced myself to read. Way to kill the conversation.

M: way to hide your fat body in every picture.

Her: LMFAO! You fail so hard

M: well you wanted to be a dumb bitch, congratulations fatty.

Her: I didn't think I was being a dumb bitch.

M: You vomited back my opinion because its the internet, you'd never have done it face to face because A: you're a chick and you lack the testicular fortitude and B: You'd have been happy to have gotten my attention long enough to share a thought with you. Its one thing to disagree, its another thing to be a dumb bitch and just throw my opinion back at my face rudely.

Her: No I think after you went on a rant like that in person to my face I would tell you, that you killed the conversation, because instead of just talking and enjoying the light subject you fucking ruined it being over analytic. Sorry if you found it rude but I found the rant to be over zealous and dull. Excuse me.

M: and I'm sorry you're a fat bitch, whose idea of a conversation is to espouse some dumb tired nerd culture argument, but be completely unable to support your opinion with any cold hard facts, ya dumb fat bitch.

Her: You're really immature you know that? Good luck.

M: This is you leaving the argument because you're wounded, and feel like an idiot for being rude but unable to go a step further and either decided to go full retard, or backup, retract, and apologize for being a bitch in the first place because you're still standing on your undeserved pride, and can't behave like a polite opinionated adult.
Pretty sure fatty won that argument.

rrr_img_3463.jpg

rrr_img_3463.jpg

Wow. None of us here saw this coming.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
How's that lol she's still trying to get with me?

her:Sorry for being rude.

me:Sorry for calling you names.

her:Honestly I was in a bad mood when I read your reply. I could have handled my response with a lot more grace and maturity. I was not trying to start an argument I'm really very nice.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Coming from the board that has hypothetical Goku vs Superman arguments that digs deep Soygen, how old are you anyway chief? You want to bang her?