The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I agree... The ending was phenomenal and got me a little emotional as my family is from Sevenoaks. It was incredibly well done I would say!

PKS

N00b
We reckon it was because immediately after TopGear, the BBC had an all pro German love affair documentary on the rise of the German post war car industry and the fall of the British. A lot of counter points thrown between the 2 programs.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i saw the german show before i watched this one. the IPLAYER waited til later to upload the Top Gear episode for some reason. was interesting watching all those cars show up and wondering how many are actually owned by Britain. good episode though. when does top gear come back on? February again?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I loved the ending, but apparently a lot of Brits did not=P They dislike the horn tooting I guess. Stuffy fucks.

I didn't love how he closed the F-Type review. "It rides for shit, just drive fast!". Plus they didn't do a lap, guessing they'll do that with the big V8 version next season though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nah jezza has about a good ten more years still in him. dont go by his appearance, he is a weird looking man, always has been. watch some of his old shows from the 90s.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Seriously. That thing was fucking awesome. I wish I could drive one. I wonder what made it non-street legal?
No real seats, no real dash (odometer, speedometer, tachometer), no real windshield,no airbags, might have been too light, may not be able to pass emissions, no typical steering wheel.

Basically is sounds like a Lambo version of a Nascar car, but can go faster

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Clarkson and Hammond were spotted filming in France, assumed for season 21.

OK token news out of the way: I had my fantasy football draft today. I drank a lot. Then I went home and passed out on the couch. Awesome story, right? Well I woke up strangely energized at 3am and turned on the TV. Happened to be on BBCA and in the first 5 minutes of the Vietnam special.

Holy tits, that is the best hour of television ever filmed. Funnier than their other epic specials(both Africa ones, Bolivia one), unique because they went on the bikes, and still epic as fuck.

God..them acting so earnest about the "gifts" from each other...Clarkson taking the license test...Clarkson crashing...Hammond's pink bike...their custom made suits...their modified floating bikes...the BORN IN THE USA back up bike...

Just stupidly good TV.

Unrelated, US Top Gear starts back up tomorrow apparently. It's....just don't fucking compare it to real Top Gear and it's an acceptably mediocre TV show....guh. Maybe I'll just watch the Vietnam special again every week when I'd otherwise watch the US show.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From Clarkson's twitter.

"Filming in Warsaw and more proof that Hammond is a true American."

ejU9hhS.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Aunt and Uncle have been on a vacation in Europe for a weeks. Uncle is kind of a car nut. They were in a town in the South of France and got to see the Top Gear boys shooting a segment. I'm so beyond jelly.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hammond needs to come to the US and show the retards on the US version of Top Gear what to do.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hammond needs to come to the US and show the retards on the US version of Top Gear what to do.
The shows are completely unrelated besides the title at this point. US one is a mediocre sitcom with cool cars. The acting is so bad, they don't even put any effort in to pretending any of it is real at this point.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i cant believe US Top Gear hasnt been cancelled yet. i watched a few from last season and gave it up for good. i have to imagine BBCAmerica kicked their ass in ratings when they aired the 2 week old UK Top Gears.