Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Back To The Future Fly GIF by Reconnecting Roots

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Where would one post a funny, random, or strange picture?

• 3Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everybody in this thread better start posting their fucking heart rates so we can tell who is trolling and who is actually rustled

gorilla GIF by FirstAndMonday

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
I almost posted "ur butt" right when he did , so I laughed too

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Instead of being a dick point me to the right thread. Do you need to be that hostile? If so fuck you and I'll take a punishment if I need to dick.

I do not take kindly to hostility. I'll gladly delete the thread and post in the proper forum but you will never talk to me that way again. MusicForFish take it down a lot of notches. I've made a mental bookmark on you.

You could have been polite but you werent. Are we crystal clear? I'm fine with a permanent ban if it comes to that but don't come at me for not knowing.

Nobody is going to talk to me that way ever again. Not misc not my family not my friends and not some idiot stranger when I was posting in good faith.

The post was made in good faith, and I have a lot to say on the matter and I'm not a progressive. What the fuck did you just say and why?
MFF is one of the board retards but this is a fantastic job of proving you're no better.

• 2Mic Drop
  • 1Faggotry

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Instead of being a dick point me to the right thread. Do you need to be that hostile? If so fuck you and I'll take a punishment if I need to dick.

I do not take kindly to hostility. I'll gladly delete the thread and post in the proper forum but you will never talk to me that way again. MusicForFish take it down a lot of notches. I've made a mental bookmark on you.

You could have been polite but you werent. Are we crystal clear? I'm fine with a permanent ban if it comes to that but don't come at me for not knowing.

Nobody is going to talk to me that way ever again. Not misc not my family not my friends and not some idiot stranger when I was posting in good faith.

The post was made in good faith, and I have a lot to say on the matter and I'm not a progressive. What the fuck did you just say and why?
You fucking moron, we already have a thread for this topic.

Fucking moron.
Where would one post a funny, random, or strange picture?
Politics thread