the I'm tired of sjw bullshit in gaming thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Instead of being a dick point me to the right thread. Do you need to be that hostile? If so fuck you and I'll take a punishment if I need to dick.

I do not take kindly to hostility. I'll gladly delete the thread and post in the proper forum but you will never talk to me that way again. MusicForFish take it down a lot of notches. I've made a mental bookmark on you.

You could have been polite but you werent. Are we crystal clear? I'm fine with a permanent ban if it comes to that but don't come at me for not knowing.

Nobody is going to talk to me that way ever again. Not misc not my family not my friends and not some idiot stranger when I was posting in good faith.

The post was made in good faith, and I have a lot to say on the matter and I'm not a progressive. What the fuck did you just say and why?
OIG1.C5u.jpeg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nobody is going to talk to me that way ever again. Not misc not my family not my friends and not some idiot stranger when I was posting in good faith.
Getting a lot of short man small dick energy here, which is what I would expect of "Bodybuilders".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
God damn I haven't laughed like this in a few weeks at least. A+ shitposting here.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Miscers aren't used to tidy orderly content.

The misc is one big wall where thousands of monkeys are constantly throwing shit at it.

And most of the time it's the same retarded monkey slinging the exact same turd every day.