The Interview - Rogan and Franco attempt to assassinate Kim Jong-Un

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck you internet. And they wonder why people torrent?

rrr_img_86168.jpg

rrr_img_86169.jpg

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Crediting Sony with the leak is one of those ridiculous conspiracies that has little substance it you apply an ounce of critical thinking to it. Look at the things that have been leaked -movie scripts,five unreleased movies, emails insulting Hollywood A-listers,executive salaries, etc. Not to mention,clear evidence of how incompetent Sony's security is. There is no way any studio would go to these lengths to promote a middle-of-the-road Franco/Rogan movie that likely would've done okay without this scandal, particularly at the cost offiveother movies. This is something that will impact Sonyfarlonger thanThe Interviewwill be in theaters. Sony has been able to turn some of this to their advantage, but there hasn't really been anything in this that makes Sony look "brilliant".

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Movie theater chains would flip their shit if Sony did this on purpose.

The lost popcorn and jujyfruit sales alone...

khalid

Unelected Mod
This is turning out a total win for consumers. Hopefully this movie does well and the big distributors fucked themselves longterm by being pussies over an obvious bullshit threat.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Imagine the actors playing the Koreans are the main characters and Seth is only playing a bit part.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i laughed quite a bit. honeydicking, LOTR shits and franco and Un together was good. Franco seemed like he was acting really bad on purpose. second half was much better

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Meh. It's alright. Would not have gone to the theatres for it. Would not go to war over.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i liked it more than horrible bosses 2. both were nothing special though

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This was enjoyable in that 'I enjoy Seth Rogan and Franco when they're making dumb movies together' sort of way. Nothing special though.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The movie isn't that memorable, but after spending the entire day with the in laws it was well worth the 6 dollars for a couple of smiles while I knocked back a bottle of red.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Really funny movie and they succeeded in walking the line between fawning and fearing Kim Jong Un and making NK into an object of hatred. The Korean actors were hillarious and I have to wonder how much was improv.