The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is the 3rd podcast he's been on in the past couple weeks. I like the guy, but I think he's just a little too excited about his life right now because he's talking faster and faster, without pause, than the first time I ever heard him. Kinda hard to listen. To after an hourm curious if others feel the same

he's a waste of an interview, especially 3?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
seems like austin is racist and committing terrorism by not buying tickets to black comedians at his shows
8a67af05817ae337608ec8e464c83ed0.jpg

a2d30fbc6cd3cf7710c0dd2371a49a76.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Great episode so far

I'm bummed the Theo one wasn't as good as they normally are, but he started being his normal self at the end.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
he's unbearable to listen to at 1x, if you do 2x, he just sounds like he did 5k after podcast show

i liked that he used retard and saying AIDS is a homosexual thing

but he's also the biggest cuck faggot
Came here to say the same thing. Interesting discussion but fucking hell he sounds like he’s on deaths door.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
tldr:
"hola bendeho, me gusta tacos y burritos , yo soy mucho fatto, necessito un dieto, oye me gusta la, tu me gusta tehas? no bueono, viva la rasa"

i collect volkswagens b/c i am a faggot
If you’re trying to make fun of his weight, it’s “yo soy mucho gordo.”

Your Spanish is worse than your english.
IMG_5540.jpeg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Godamn fucking Duncan again.

If y'all ever need to torture me to death, make me listen to a podcast with Duncan and Bert.

• 1Barf

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
he's unbearable to listen to at 1x, if you do 2x, he just sounds like he did 5k after podcast show

i liked that he used retard and saying AIDS is a homosexual thing

but he's also the biggest cuck faggot
I listened to the whole ep w/ him on Lex Fridman, his voice got a little better as time went on. I got used to it after a bit.

He was on Piers Morgan the other day, apparently it's some neurological thing that happened a while back that signals his vocal chords to tighten up. Some therapy/treatment supposedly helping *shrug*