The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This episode is almost 5 hours long. I'm excited to listen to this on my road trip at the end of the week. This dude was funny as hell on the last episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
*Joe gives a 3 minutes speech about ergot and the Salem witch trials*

Malone - "Didn't Hugh Jackman win an ergot?"

Lol I fucking love this guy

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Janx

<Silver Donator>
*Joe gives a 3 minutes speech about ergot and the Salem witch trials*

Malone - "Didn't Hugh Jackman win an ergot?"

Lol I fucking love this guy
Gonna watch this now. Seems like a legit genuine guy when he does interviews. Same thing with him on Hot Ones.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
11mins in and we're already at "Did you know sharks are older than trees?!"

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Post bought "The One Ring" Magic card for $2.6m, lol. I've been listening and hope they talk about it.

• 1Like

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You forgot this guy, he's a scientist who blows holes in the "Science!" narrative like it's about Horse paste.

Stephen Meyer

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I thought the Hulk Hogan episode was solid(first episode I've listened to in probably a year), despite Joe doing his best to ruin the fuck out of it in the first half by not letting Hogan talk.

Seven Out

Trakanon Raider
I thought the Hulk Hogan episode was solid(first episode I've listened to in probably a year), despite Joe doing his best to ruin the fuck out of it in the first half by not letting Hogan talk.
Theo Von had both Hulk and Rick Flair like the week before on his podcast. Both were much better, Theo is an actual fan.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I like the WWE episodes on Rogan, but the third guy he always brings in who is the gushing fangirl makes listening to them unbearable

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I like the WWE episodes on Rogan, but the third guy he always brings in who is the gushing fangirl makes listening to them unbearable
The nice thing is Tony barely talked in this one. Joe is pretty much the only one that fucked it up.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The nice thing is Tony barely talked in this one. Joe is pretty much the only one that fucked it up.
I listened to a 13 minute clip on JRE Clips and that fag wouldnt shut the fuck up

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I listened to a 13 minute clip on JRE Clips and that fag wouldnt shut the fuck up
Hmm. Maybe I'm misremembering then because I don't remember him really blabbing that much. I just remember Joe constantly interrupting and talking over Hulkster in the first hour or so.

Like S Seven Out mentioned though, I listened to the Theo Von interviews of Flair and Hulk and they are 1000x better than Joe's.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck? I heard BJ talk politics before, for about 5 minutes. Why the fuck did Tulsi think it'd be a good idea to hit h her wagon to him?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What the fuck? I heard BJ talk politics before, for about 5 minutes. Why the fuck did Tulsi think it'd be a good idea to hit h her wagon to him?
idk, joe is probably trying to make a hawaii podcast w/ the biggest names hes had on, besides max thats probably it

i was gonna wait till i get my fogger to listen to do some chores
0ceb2e137ca1756a0a76e6987e637f7c.png

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The recent Protect Our Parks made me laugh

Joe: “Do you think Obama did coke with people? Is that what you’re saying?”

Shane: “I think he did crack and had gay sex with his chef.”