The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The videos are still up but at least when I looked last night there were none from the two Spotify only episodes.
Whoa, they were up there yesterday, he had clips from both Marlinspike and Yglesias interviews. I guess there really is no santa.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Well there's nothing on the "JRE Clips" channel but there is some on the "PowerfulJRE" channel. I'm not sure if that's an official channel or not but as of right now it has the full Matthew Yglesias episode. We'll see how long that lasts I guess.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Well there's nothing on the "JRE Clips" channel but there is some on the "PowerfulJRE" channel. I'm not sure if that's an official channel or not but as of right now it has the full Matthew Yglesias episode. We'll see how long that lasts I guess.

This channel has a bunch of videos in a different language prior to the 2 JRE episodes. It is just someone pirating and uploading em on youtube.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No, PowerfulJRE is the official channel, always has been. The clips are for some reason being uploaded there rather than to the clips channel. But the clips are there.

The channel above is just someone ripping episodes and putting it up on youtube, I don't imagine that channel will be around much longer.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Is this guy is supposed to be this generation’s Howard Stern, then he sure is following the path to becoming a faggot sellout like Stern.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
This podcast was pretty badass. I guess 2020 is going to have aliens too. Too bad they've made it so much harder to watch

Jacques Vallée is a venture capitalist, technologist, and world-renowned figure in the field of unidentified aerial phenomena. James Fox is the director of The Phenomenon: a new documentary about UFOs and a global effort to conceal their existence.

Last edited:

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Is this guy is supposed to be this generation’s Howard Stern, then he sure is following the path to becoming a faggot sellout like Stern.
Makes you wonder what they say to these guys behind closed doors. Attention is the most valuable commodity.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I knew Rawlings did some crazy shit but being a cop at 19 definitely wasn't one of them

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Well, I broke down this morning and downloaded spotify for JRE. We always listen to podcasts at home while we do stuff and ran out of episodes of shows both of us like listening to

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
#1600 Lex Fridman- MIT Artificial Intelligence Scientist
-Typical Lex episode. There have been many of them at this point. These repeat guests have less and less to say with each appearance, but he and Joe are good friends with good rapport.

#1599 Tulsi Gabbard- Former Democratic Congresswoman
-Tulsi again shows that she is a politician with a good deal of common sense. She has served her 8 years in Congress and is now returning to civilian life. She is starting a podcast as her next step. Decent episode, if only to show that there is still some sanity within our elected officials.

#1598 Mark Calaway- WWE's The Undertaker
-Great episode. He has been retired for about a year now. He has a ton of awesome stories and shares his history in the industry. Lot's of talk about injuries and stories about the wild characters in the industry.

#1597 Travis Walton- Abducted by a UFO in the 1970's
-It was a fun and entertaining episode, but the guy doesn't pass my bullshit test. I didn't find him as credible as Commander Fravor or believable as Bob Lazar.

#1596 Avi Loeb- Physicist, Theorizes the Solar System was visited in 2017 by Alien Object
-Interesting episode, but he talks too much at Joe versus engaging in conversation. They circle the same talking points for 2 hours when they had about 1 hour of good content.

#1595 Ira Glasser- ACLU Free Speech Advocate
-Actually pretty good episode. Talks a lot about the unintended consequences of changing laws and taking away peoples rights.

#1592 Bryan Fogel- Documentarian
-Great episode. The guy wrote and starred in a Broadway play for years. He turned it into a movie, it flopped and he lost everything. He was also a good amateur cyclist and decided to make a documentary about his performance completely clean, then taking every steriod/EPO he could to see the change in his performance. The story really spirals to crazy places from there. He now has a second documentary about the killing of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi disappears after entering Saudi Arabia's consulate in Istanbul. Really great episode and amazing films.

#1588 Lawrence Wright- Author "Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood & the Prison of Belief", and "The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11". His newest title is "The End of October", a medical thriller about a doctor's race to stop a global pandemic.
-This is a great one. He has covered some very interesting topics over the years and tells some incredible stories.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the undertaker episode was a huge missed opportunity

so many things to ask him about the WWE but 75% of the podcast is literally talking about injuries instead of having Mark tell his stories

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
#1593 - Dr. Carl Hart - neuropsychopharmacologist

This one kind of blew my mind. I always like hearing from people who are obviously smart and educated but think about things 180 degrees different than everyone else. He's a professor at Columbia University who regularly uses drugs like heroin, cocaine, and meth and thinks other people should too.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
#1593 - Dr. Carl Hart - neuropsychopharmacologist

This one kind of blew my mind. I always like hearing from people who are obviously smart and educated but think about things 180 degrees different than everyone else. He's a professor at Columbia University who regularly uses drugs like heroin, cocaine, and meth and thinks other people should too.

that’s not “someone who thinks about thing s 180 different”....it’s a junkie trying to justify their behavior.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Did you listen to it? It's pretty interesting. I'm not saying he's right, but I don't think he's a junkie.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
On the recent Fahim Anwar episode, Joe admitted that Spotify "...just didn't want a few episodes in their platform..." when he moved over, and Joe "....was just like 'ok, whatever'..."

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jre died when he let handlers whisper in his ear vs alex jones. Haven't listened since.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
On the recent Fahim Anwar episode, Joe admitted that Spotify "...just didn't want a few episodes in their platform..." when he moved over, and Joe "....was just like 'ok, whatever'..."
But..but...I thought it was audio issues?!?

• 1Like