The Magicians

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Holy shit this fu----- show is getting really fu----- annoying with the constant edits of fu-- out every fu----- two seconds I mean fu-- just stop.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit this fu----- show is getting really fu----- annoying with the constant edits of fu-- out every fu----- two seconds I mean fu-- just stop.
If this show weren't so good that I have to watch it every week, I'd consider waiting for the second season to come out on bluray, unedited, just to not have to put up with that.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, really glad that Julia's storyline has now become useful to the overall plot. Elliot, while still awesome, needs to sack up and get over it or he's going to start to really annoy me. Penny is becoming the most awesome character on the show. Although I'm disappointed that the hottie bad girl went down so fast.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If this show weren't so good that I have to watch it every week, I'd consider waiting for the second season to come out on bluray, unedited, just to not have to put up with that.
Yup that is exactly what I told the wife, it's just super distracting.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do the characters in this series become less awful? The hedge witch people are alright, the faculty seem ok, but Quentin and those around him (other than Alice) are...awful.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
This shit bothers me, but not as much as you. I just keep imagining how fucking amazing this show would be on SHOtime or HBO whenever that happens (plus, tittays) but I'm not really 'irked' by it when it does. This is still probably my favorite show on right now.

Cybsled

GDIT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fucking cliffhangers

Pretty big departure from the books, although some things stayed the same.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Excellent show, bringing the fox god in at the end was a nice touch gives Julia's character more reasons to be a bad ass.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
That was awesome and brutal and I want more, can't wait for season 2. Kudos Syfy.

Caliane

jar of cum was pretty lol.

Julia's god was as expected. Although, it was so insanely predictable. i'm a bit annoyed no one in show really questioned it.