The Magicians

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's the vibe I got watching the plumber in action. Their parents are the ones that created the spring (turned on the hose), and then the kids are the ones that made a mud village around it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Nothing like eating a bunch of bacon and then making out. Bleh.

Endings like that annoy me but I get it, good show look forward to season 3.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't want my girls to look whorish. Just act that way while looking professional and presentable.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Stella looked annoyed to be there, ruined the fantasy for me. Olivia looked way better with that wavy hair for sure.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
gawt dahm Alice needs to wear more skimpy outfits next season.. How you gonna get an actress with that figure and then cover her up all the time?

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
Still makes me laugh to think of the beast constantly breaking out into song, guy was fucking awesome.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Good trailer, nothing like a good old mystery/troup of adventures on a quest. Less whiny Q and things will be good this season.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
err, did I see Penny do his *BAMF* disappearing act in that trailer? Does he still have his Traveler ability without magic being around?

• 1Like

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Trailer was actually really good, looks like they're pulling a lot of the stuff from book 2. Hopefully this will swerve the show back into lane a bit after S2.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Season 3! Can't wait. Grew up and went to school with Penny, cool ass guy. Used to jam out listening to bob marley in the mornings lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Alice looks much better with straight hair. Wavy hair looks too slutty.

I just got back into this with season 2 on Netflix. Really enjoying this show. Many of the great moments were touched on already and I am looking forward to Season 3.

I realize the quote is a bit old but honestly......you saw her hair??? How did you even notice her hair????

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just finished Season2, in time for season 3 I guess.

I enjoyed the world, but found myself liking season 1 much more than season 2 and feeling like the show is marketed toward faggots millennials who give the rest of us a bad name.

The characters whine way too much, especially Quentin and Alice. After watching spartacus, game of thrones etc I feel like sex scenes without nudity are just wastes of time. No nudity with Olivia Taylor Dudley is a crime against humanity. All the scenes in Fillory were pretty retarded.

Julia's character and story is consistently the highlight of the show. I wish they'd kill Eliot, but Margo can stay after season 2. Dean Fogg is making a really bad entrance as Black Dumbledore, since he's only there to get his ass kicked apparently. Penny was good in season 1, but degraded in Season 2 where he developed from a shielded cynic to another whiny character.

Anyway, I'm hoping season 3 isn't "Millennial Magicians Whine and do Magic".

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the characters kinda ruin the show for me. I really like the story but if they killed off people I really wouldn't care. It's like they are all over the top characters in a high school movie.

• 1Like