The Mandalorian

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Confirms the leaks production was bumped 2-3 times.

Sounds like mostly Pedro's schedule but most certainly scripts since the firing of Gina.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Confirms the leaks production was bumped 2-3 times.

Sounds like mostly Pedro's schedule but most certainly scripts since the firing of Gina.
the most popular show on D+ is going to take a year long break because the guy who wears a helmet 99% of the time is too busy? yeah, i dont buy that. its because the show was boogered after Gina got fired, they had to do full rewrites or something else. Pascal doesnt command that much power, if they wanted to replace him, it could happen in 5 minutes and only a small number would give a damn. plus he could come in for a day and deliver all his monosyllabic lines remotely for the standin helmet.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
or Disney clearly only wants to air 1 big show from each franchise at a time, and they currently have slotted out

Book of Boba Fett - Dec to Feb
Andor - March to May
Obi Wan Kenobi - June to Aug

if Mandalorian starts filming in Nov/Dec then it'll start airing next Sept, which *shock* fits in perfectly with that. Thats not even factoring in Ahsoka, Acolyte, Visions, Lando, or A Droid Story or the now shelved Rangers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
or Disney clearly only wants to air 1 big show from each franchise at a time, and they currently have slotted out

Book of Boba Fett - Dec to Feb
Andor - March to May
Obi Wan Kenobi - June to Aug

if Mandalorian starts filming in Nov/Dec then it'll start airing next Sept, which *shock* fits in perfectly with that. Thats not even factoring in Ahsoka, Acolyte, Visions, Lando, or A Droid Story or the now shelved Rangers.
thats assuming anyone is pumped for Boba and will be happy they dont get a Mando show. outside of Lucasfilm firing Gina and Baby Yoda leaving the show to train with Luke. there was still the matter of whats going on with Mando and Bo Katan having to fight over the throne or whatever that deal was at the end with Darth Gustavo giving Mando the Darksaber. you also needed the Mando show to tie in some of these spinoffs. plus, i am sure they will want their moneymaker Baby Yoda to pop in the Mando show to let people know he isnt gone. i can understand the premise of layering these shows, but they need to be layered around with mando's influence. the only way they can do that without the Mando show is actually having Mando appear in these spinoffs. but if he can appear in the spinoffs, why cant he appear in his own show? as i said, he can be replaced with a standin and do some voiceover work if hes all so busy.

Cybsled

Plenty of people are pumped for Boba Fett show. OG Star Wars fan especially

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1623472053472.png

'plEnTY oF PeOPLe'.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was an OG Star Wars fan. saw all of them in the theater when they originally were released. i had many of the action figures,vehicles and bases. Boba was barely a blip on the radar. he didnt even have many lines in the movies. i think he got memed in later on, but as a kid. nobody cared.

• 1Seriously?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i was an OG Star Wars fan. saw all of them in the theater when they originally were released. i had many of the action figures,vehicles and bases. Boba was barely a blip on the radar. he didnt even have many lines in the movies. i think he got memed in later on, but as a kid. nobody cared.
As a kid me and everyone I knew thought boba was awesome. So..

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As a kid me and everyone I knew thought boba was awesome. So..
how was he awesome? he tracked Han's ship, then Vader captured Han and handed him over to Boba. then Boba got his dumb ass tossed into the Sarlak pit because his rockets malfunctioned.
iu

was there an awesome i missed?

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
how was he awesome? he tracked Han's ship, then Vader captured Han and handed him over to Boba. then Boba got his dumb ass tossed into the Sarlak pit because his rockets malfunctioned.
iu

was there an awesome i missed?
He had the look of a soldier/different and had a jet pack. Pretty easy to see why he was a huge favorite. Regardless, I'm back into star wars and loved rebels and clone war.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Everything about the Empire was superior except their aim.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
good idea to make an ass out of them in the sequels then-- it wasn't a selling point of the OT or anything to have formidable serious looking and acting bad guys right??

but they had to chase that sweet sweet guardians of the galaxy money right? Imagine your first movie doing 2billion box office, and you make the creative decision to inject another MUCH MUCH less successful movie's humor and tone into your movie.

I don't care if Rian had a message. Creative 101 is stick to the tone that made the money. Assfuck Luke with a Jawa for all I care, but respect the tone of the source material and it might go over with the fandom a little better.

these fucking cocksuckers

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cybsled

Boba Fett had gadgets. Chuk was clearly not a child of the 80s. If you had gadgets, you were cool. See: Data from Goonies, Boba Fett, etc

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i dont want to agree w/ animosity because i know his wallet flaps open for Disney+, but Boba was a big fucking deal where I'm at.

I'm sure it wasn't just local. Now in 2021 does anyone care about Boba? Who's to say.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Boba Fett had gadgets. Chuk was clearly not a child of the 80s. If you had gadgets, you were cool. See: Data from Goonies, Boba Fett, etc
eh Batman had gadgets, he had a shitload of them. i became a teenager and an adult in the 80s. i liked Goonies and Data. but Data had many lines in the movie and he mattered in the plot. did Boba matter at all? they could have had the Falcon tracked just like the first movie. Boba didnt capture Han and they could have just had any number of ways to send him to Jabba or anywhere else really. Harrison Ford wanted Lucas to kill Han. he didnt want in on this franchise anymore