The Mandalorian

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
seems like they are setting up the Armorer to die and hand shit over to Bo and maybe Bo says helmets are optional. thats what it seems like. i prefer the Armorer stick around since she adds to the mystique of the Mandos.
Armorer may be a traitor.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Next week is going to be a mirror of the final Boba episode.

Shit seems like it's over and in comes Din/Bo riding a gigantic Mythosaur to the rescue.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Armorer may be a traitor.
I know a bunch of people are speculating on that, but it doesn't make sense for her to be a spy. Gideon wants the mandos fighting against each other and away from mandalore. The armorer is actively bringing the clans together to retake mandalore. It's the exact opposite goals of each other. In the beginning of the episode elia Kane tells Gideon that the covert and bo-katan joined forces and he was like, wtf those clans hate each other! He didn't even know that it wasn't bo-katan's clan, but just her as the clan left her. The armorer is NOT feeding Gideon any info which would make her a pretty awful spy.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Doesn't it bother people that Pascal is not giving it his all (or whenever an actor does that)? You're paid for this role, all episodes. If I was a hiring director, I'd never hire someone like that.

As a fan its insulting to the source material and viewers. It's not a huge deal, just annoying.
like who cares, this season is the book of bo katan, and if they take off his helmet, rip off his jetpack and threw him down the cliff, i couldn't give 2 shits.

they even have grogu sitting on bo katans lap when hes on the plane

like just kill him already

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A traitor to whom? The Empire? She protected the mandos and raised Din. She gets nothing from this. I think asian xwing pilot or fuck me, Gina and her rangers show up and saves the day.
mr kim is basically a beat cop, hows he gonna pull off anything worthwhile other than ramming the xwing into a tie fighter and base wonders why his signal went dark and his last msg is, theres a whole imperial fleet out here!

Homsar

Doesn't it bother people that Pascal is not giving it his all (or whenever an actor does that)? You're paid for this role, all episodes. If I was a hiring director, I'd never hire someone like that.

As a fan its insulting to the source material and viewers. It's not a huge deal, just annoying.
That's not Pascal in the suit He just reads the lines and this season has been shit

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Amrorer takes off helmet.

Its a Thrawn reveal.

Lizzo starts twerking and playing the flute as the credits roll.

Post credit scene that indicates Gideon is Snoke

Star wars is saved

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Amrorer takes off helmet.

Its a Thrawn reveal.

Lizzo starts twerking and playing the flute as the credits roll.

Post credit scene that indicates Gideon is Snoke

Star wars is saved
REEEEE, You left out the force is FEMALE.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
mr kim is basically a beat cop, hows he gonna pull off anything worthwhile other than ramming the xwing into a tie fighter and base wonders why his signal went dark and his last msg is, theres a whole imperial fleet out here!
Mr Kim could have been on Gideon's trail the whole time and he called in a solid when he saw the Imperial base over on Mandalore. they wont come to attack pirates, but stopping an imperial fleet is sort of their fucking purpose. if that isnt the case then this show is buttfucked beyond imagine. it should end with darth Bulldyke being in custody for trying to contact Gideon and her in the mind flayer room herself being "reconditioned"

j00t

on a serious note, since the name of the episode is "the spies" i'm thinking it's possible that the mando survivors are spies and/or axe woves. AS SOON as the imperials showed up he was like "hey i'm out, to... uh, you know... find reinforcements..." ignore that he can't contact the fleet nor does he have a ship since the armorer took it... how's he planning on GETTING reinforcements? i'm also wondering if maybe "the spies" is referring to good guy spies. maybe one of the nightowls is from clan wren and sabine is going to show up as soon as the fleet is on the ropes

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Mr Kim could have been on Gideon's trail the whole time and he called in a solid when he saw the Imperial base over on Mandalore. they wont come to attack pirates, but stopping an imperial fleet is sort of their fucking purpose. if that isnt the case then this show is buttfucked beyond imagine. it should end with darth Bulldyke being in custody for trying to contact Gideon and her in the mind flayer room herself being "reconditioned"
well mr kim will be like, we tracked this beskar to mandalore, storm troopers are invulnerable now?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A traitor to whom? The Empire? She protected the mandos and raised Din. She gets nothing from this. I think asian xwing pilot or fuck me, Gina and her rangers show up and saves the day.
The big reason she is suspected is she has Mauldalorian horns on her helmet still. All the Mauldalorians went to the Empire. That is who all the Imperial Super Commandos are.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The big reason she is suspected is she has Mauldalorian horns on her helmet still. All the Mauldalorians went to the Empire. That is who all the Imperial Super Commandos are.
was that explained in the show? cuz they should have to work in the parameters of this show. if it wasnt brought up then its not going to happen. we know very little about the Armorer.

Fadaar

That guy
If the final scene of next week's episode isn't the Chimaera jumping in I'll be surprised

• 1Like

j00t

was that explained in the show? cuz they should have to work in the parameters of this show. if it wasnt brought up then its not going to happen. we know very little about the Armorer.
it SORT of was brought up in the show. the mandalorians who followed darth maul called themselves death watch. the armorer's covert is specifically called "the children of the watch." i THINK there have been a few other mentions throughout the show, but at the very least, the armorer said in this last episode that "death watch is no more." whether she was part of death watch specifically or just part of what came from the ashes (children of the watch) hasn't been made clear.

a lot of people are drawing conclusions to both gideon and the armorer's helm having spikes, but they aren't the same kind of spikes. gideon's spikes look very much like death watch spikes, which specifically mimicked darth maul's that go around the helm. the armorer's are 4 spikes lined up in a row on the front, sort of mimicking a crown or tiara. on one hand, they are the only characters that have spikes on their helm so it feels connected, but on the other hand they don't seem to be referencing the same thing.

but again, if the armorer was working for gideon, it would make WAY more sense for him to have her keep the mandalorians split apart and away from mandalore. it's possible that gideon could be jockeying to use the defeat of a united mandalorian people like a trophy and that he should be leading the imperial remnant instead of thrawn... but i still don't see why the armorer would go along with that. death watch wanted to RULE mandalore, not kill off the mandalorian people as a whole.

on top of that, death watch is SUPER fixated on the dark saber, it's why they all followed maul. din grew up in the children of the watch and he said he and his people don't care about the dark saber AT ALL. she doesn't feel like death watch at all, to me. i believe her when she says death watch is no more

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

If the final scene of next week's episode isn't the Chimaera jumping in I'll be surprised
there are some pretty reputable sources saying that... well... i'll just say that, no, that won't be happening, according to sources

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it SORT of was brought up in the show. the mandalorians who followed darth maul called themselves death watch. the armorer's covert is specifically called "the children of the watch." i THINK there have been a few other mentions throughout the show, but at the very least, the armorer said in this last episode that "death watch is no more." whether she was part of death watch specifically or just part of what came from the ashes (children of the watch) hasn't been made clear.

a lot of people are drawing conclusions to both gideon and the armorer's helm having spikes, but they aren't the same kind of spikes. gideon's spikes look very much like death watch spikes, which specifically mimicked darth maul's that go around the helm. the armorer's are 4 spikes lined up in a row on the front, sort of mimicking a crown or tiara. on one hand, they are the only characters that have spikes on their helm so it feels connected, but on the other hand they don't seem to be referencing the same thing.

but again, if the armorer was working for gideon, it would make WAY more sense for him to have her keep the mandalorians split apart and away from mandalore. it's possible that gideon could be jockeying to use the defeat of a united mandalorian people like a trophy and that he should be leading the imperial remnant instead of thrawn... but i still don't see why the armorer would go along with that. death watch wanted to RULE mandalore, not kill off the mandalorian people as a whole.

on top of that, death watch is SUPER fixated on the dark saber, it's why they all followed maul. din grew up in the children of the watch and he said he and his people don't care about the dark saber AT ALL. she doesn't feel like death watch at all, to me. i believe her when she says death watch is no more
thanks for the reply, i didnt know any of that stuff, yeah it still doesnt make sense if she heel turns right now when she had better opportunities when the Darksaber was in her possession. she literally could have taken it and given it to Gideon whenever even if she didnt win it in battle she could have set Mando up to fail and relinquish it to her. i will say one thing. Gideon knew Bo had the DS back in her possession. somebody is a spy.

• 1Like