The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Headache Al Bundy GIF - Headache Al Bundy Married With Children GIFs
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Headache Al Bundy GIF - Headache Al Bundy Married With Children GIFs

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Who the fuck is Minus?

Wait, you know what, nevermind. I don't even want to know.

The guy that first called Mr. Sox Mr. Sox out on his outrageous lies, so Mr. Sox Mr. Sox tried to start a smear campaign against him, but Minus came out victorious each and every time.

Then when Furor was dying to be on a podcast in order to give an exclusive interview, I had a verbal agreement from him that he was going to do Mr. Sox Mr. Sox 's podcast, but got tired of waiting for Mr. Sox Mr. Sox to get all the 3d graphics required for a podcast so Minus swooped in and got the exclusive.

I got an advanced copy and holy shit it's nuts. Around the 45 minute mark they get into a story where he, Smedley, and Liz Woolley were playing a celebrity softball game and it really goes off the rails from there

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox is my top croot for Pantheon, easy first rounder. we are gonna do it big.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
First you tell us Pantheon has more than one zone, and now you're telling us Pantheon has streams, too?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
First you tell us Pantheon has more than one zone, and now you're telling us Pantheon has streams, too?

I do link them

He's the bald dude who talks to Joppa in them

One of the giveaways is the word Minus under him while he's talking

You know, call me crazy (I've heard it before) but sometimes I suspect you guys aren't actually following things and just blindly hating

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I do link them

He's the bald dude who talks to Joppa in them

One of the giveaways is the word Minus under him while he's talking

I mean, I see the links but we're supposed to watch them?

This is like getting homework for a course I'm just auditing

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean, I see the links but we're supposed to watch them?

This is like getting homework for a course I'm just auditing

Ya ur not following the game then

It's all baseless conjecture, just as I suspected

Or

You are Minus and this is a front

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's Liz Wooley and she's about to bring this sick industry to its knees.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
-Jestor Rodo is a clown. He passed away in 2019 from Cancer. RIP. Love that Jestor.
-I don't really have an issue with Minus. He works really hard for VR and has built a community that loves Joppa and the VR team. I can respect it. Everyone knows the deal with Pantheon so I don't need to beat the Dead Horse again. I am not surprised about Teh leaving. I wasn't surprised with Jimmy and the long list of other departures. Their ship is sinking fast. Maybe they should hire Alex to help guide them in the right direction. There is too much competition for the MMO dollar now. Guild Wars is Maintenace mode now. A few MMOs arent far behind. It amazes me that VR has no money right now and stills manages to survive.
-I know a few things about Minus. Did you know he was investigative reporter a few years before joining VR? I am sure when the project fails, he will write a story about them. I don't see Bazgrim making any negative comments. Nathan won't say anything either.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
When Smed left Amazon Game Studios at that point, I knew VR had no chance to survive the critics. VR is controlling all the media now like Steven Shariff. I am sure Smed would have looked out for them because of their connection with Brad's vision. Smed is dealing with a lot of issues right now with his depression and his new wife.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Liz settled with SOE out of court. She let Jack Thompson go after Smed called her. Smed talked all kinds of shit about Jack and offered her the chat logs of her son 48 hours before his death. She ended up suing the case management presiding over her son's file.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Liz runs an online community called OLGA. They are a support group for internet gamer addicts. i don't agree with everything she says but it got to make you wonder about how many people internet gaming addiction has affected them. She was stalked by a gamer named Dannicus. Btw I am not Dannicus. When Brad died, she asked me about it on facebook messenger and then I said something to Brasse about it. Brasse got so mad I was talking to Liz. I got outed by the Pantheon community and Minus.

DickTrickle

When Smed left Amazon Game Studios at that point, I knew VR had no chance to survive the critics. VR is controlling all the media now like Steven Shariff. I am sure Smed would have looked out for them because of their connection with Brad's vision. Smed is dealing with a lot of issues right now with his depression and his new wife.
Smed had nothing to do with VR.

DickTrickle

Liz runs an online community called OLGA. They are a support group for internet gamer addicts. i don't agree with everything she says but it got to make you wonder about how many people internet gaming addiction has affected them. She was stalked by a gamer named Dannicus. Btw I am not Dannicus. When Brad died, she asked me about it on facebook messenger and then I said something to Brasse about it. Brasse got so mad I was talking to Liz. I got outed by the Pantheon community and Minus.
Screenshots or it didn't happen.

• 1Mic Drop

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
VR is broke and about to go under any day now.

Also, they control the media.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users