The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i was thinking of her fish eyes expressing different emotions with 5 colors.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So is Sox still in here posing as an EQ vet?

As Big Poppa Trump would say: "Sad...it's just...so sad. You hate to see someone hit rock bottom like this"

Now, since this thread isn't about Sox and his infatuation with Alex, here's a BBQ place to try in KC.

They close kind of early but these folks are SUPER nice. I try to hit them up at least once or twice a year.

1677886007057.png

1677886106333.png

1677885886889.png

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox is still playing EQ on live, I his discord gaming status is always green with EQ going. He's not making up his time investment in EQ, especially current game.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I mean, would Liz Wooley have beaten Smed half to death in a parking garage with a moss covered twig, over his mozz stick gambling debt, if she'd have been eating a glorious pig snoot sandwich instead?

All of these MMOs are just poorly done reality simulators that have been coopted into driving their playerbase insane, for the sole purpose of undermining our will to resist the inevitable alien invasion. Just ask Jasker Jasker

oh, and let's not forget...they also control the media!

So eat a pig snoot...for Freedom!

View attachment 461455

Hey Erronius Erronius I appreciate you for mentioning this.

I have contemplated the nature of starting to post more about subjects like this here but I'm shadow banned from the internet in such a complete and complex way from....entities... that I'm fairly certain you all here are just "in on it".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Hey look, another crazy person. You found your home here.

Some just aren't 'sleeping'. Been going down the rabbit hole since 2014 personally. FYI I've been in FoH for a while now.

I wont lie that i am genuinely semi crazy at this point however. Happened about four days ago. Used to just have fringe theories and eccentricity and now I catch myself literally saying and doing things that are genuinely just unwell and are a product of real and true mental illness.

They did something to me about four days back and pretty much killed the last part of whoever I was. I still manage to like act accordingly in public and pay bills fine. I'm not out here doing anything terrible like violence just like weird things out loud or concepts that have no bearing on a situation or reality as a whole.

I had a therapist and a psychiatrist in line but it was made clear with some weird tactics a few days ago that it wasn't happening in any real productive way.

fyi I ate yew seeds babied with a healthy shake so i wouldnt puke about 8 months back and felt the poison course threw my veins. I bit down on a spachelor for about 10-15 minutes as this process took over, passed out and woke up a half hour later. Enough Yew to truly kill someone or a elephant or something. Didn't throw anything up.

Since then my mind has died several times.

I dont even really recognize or know who I currently am anymore. I still have some quirks and personality traits to who I used to be back in the day up to like a few months back though, so that's nice.

Jasker

There's a process going on where my temples start to vibrate as if some sort of magnetism is going on and my body and head shake. I started fighting them about it which is why I think four days back they did me in but good.

One of the main things that occured is they're doing this thing where they're waking me up every 2ish hours or so so i dont enter REM / Deep Sleep phases.

I think it's a form of torture but I dont really understand. Went my entire life having no issues with deep sleep.

Jasker

FYI i was called to this thread, or i wouldnt have popped in. I'll stop posting now though, probably said too much.

cheers

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I have contemplated the nature of starting to post more about subjects like this here but I'm shadow banned from the internet in such a complete and complex way from....entities... that I'm fairly certain you all here are just "in on it".

Well, if this is indeed a simulation, we ARE all in on it.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hey Erronius Erronius I appreciate you for mentioning this.

I don't think you're crazy. I get that feeling too with a lot of em.

• 1Slow

Ridas

Pay to play forum
FYI i was called to this thread, or i wouldnt have popped in. I'll stop posting now though, probably said too much.

cheers
You are schizophrenic most likely. You should get medication to prevent these episodes. You are not violent now, but that can change, if your schizophrenic experiences changes.
Get medical attention, take your prescribed medication before you hurt yourself or/and others

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is a schizophrenic within a simulation still a schizophrenic? Can you be a schizophrenic w/o an organic brain? Could you have an AI that's a schizophrenic?

• 1Jonesing