The Mummy (2017)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Not sure about that, was speaking more generally about the storyline

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Did planes have that super strong safety glass during the middle of the century? If not then the movie certainly has a more realistic vibe too it. It would explain how birds could break the windows.
Yes, but irrelevant. This movie takes place in modern times. Unless you missed all the modern equipment, bose headphones, etc that they are using in the trailer.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tom Cruise? Saw the title and hoped they'd tag Dwayne Johnson for main actor, be funny to go from scorpion king to mummy slayer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did planes have that super strong safety glass during the middle of the century? If not then the movie certainly has a more realistic vibe too it. It would explain how birds could break the windows.
i think safe-t glass was invented in the 40s, likely during ww2 for airplanes. so yeah that doesnt hold up.

-edit
i was wrong. tempered glass was invented in 1877

Szlia

I think the egyptian dark magic spell to summon a giant murder of crows was invented in 2345 BC......

joz123

Potato del Grande

Trailer with no music. Pilot getting hit by birds reminded me of Goldeneye on N64.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Is it just me being picky, or do they use the Paint it Black guitar lick WAY too much in that trailer?

Reminds me of how to annoy guitar center employees...

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think it looks good even with over using Paint it black, I never liked the Original and thought it was was to cheesy. Dont recognize the hot blonde in this either