The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's really not. They have to determine a "football move". Mike P said reaching out is a football move but didn't think Dez reached out enough or something
For fucks sake, he wasn't reaching out, he caught the ball above his head and was going to the ground. When he went down the ball hit the ground and came out. That's an incomplete catch and I've even seen several of them this year.

This shit is only controversial to Cowboys fans apparently.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
For fucks sake, he wasn't reaching out, he caught the ball above his head and was was going to the ground. When he went down the ball hit the ground and came out. That's an incomplete catch and I've even seen several of them this year.

So says the skins homer!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ref apologist bitch cuntington mike piera saving fox money on the next tv contact negotiation.

Better than the black guy on cbs tho.

Lets be clear...fuck the Cowboys.. but that is a catch.
He called the no catch before the ref even said anything.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
As a Bears fan, a part of me was hoping Green Bay would have fallen into Lake Michigan, taking the Cheese Heads and "America's Team" into the drink...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That rap was awful.

NFL always uses highlights reels on plays against the Bengals.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For fucks sake, he wasn't reaching out, he caught the ball above his head and was going to the ground. When he went down the ball hit the ground and came out. That's an incomplete catch and I've even seen several of them this year.

Lol, wasn't reaching out. Get the fuck out you useless deadskin. You can discuss whether it was a football move but he was definitely reaching out.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Love all these Dallas Cowpoke tears.

Now onto a game that actually matters with teams that could actually win the Superbowl.

Broncos coming out individually like a bunch of homos

reminds me of when Peyton ensured D Thomas J Thomas and Welker rehearsed a little routine on his 500th TD pass

"oh shucks guys... keeping it away from the big dog.. toss it back over here"

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Logic says the Broncos win pretty easy here, but we usually have at least one upset and I'm kind of feeling Indy.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Life long colts fan checking in
Just so everyone is clear. Patriots fans are rooting for the Broncos, because if you're going to be a bear, you mine as well be a Grizzly. The only storyline in the AFC is Manning finally getting over Belichick and Brady in Foxboro, or Brady and Belichick sending Manning out of the NFL with yet another post season loss.