The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
... "IF THE PLAYER CONTINUES TO MAINTAIN CONTROL."

rofl. He didn't maintain.
I think he was responding to my example of trapping the ball. The problem is that my example doesn't have anything to do with that. Not sure why that was posted, but the rule as written there is 100% clear for THIS circumstance.

Jovec

?
Probably the way the ball moves up right before Dez rolls over.

dez-no-catch.gif

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Couldn't have happened to a better organization/owner. Thank you refs for getting that right.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just love all the faggots crying about how Dallas got robbed after all the shit talking they did about Detroit and the bad play calling in the last game.

Scyfi

N00b
Where is everyone getting this lunge from? There was no lunge. Even Dez on the sideline was mouthing that he took 3 steps and nothing about a possible lunge.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think he was responding to my example of trapping the ball. The problem is that my example doesn't have anything to do with that. Not sure why that was posted, but the rule as written there is 100% clear for THIS circumstance.
It's really not. They have to determine a "football move". Mike P said reaching out is a football move but didn't think Dez reached out enough or something