The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Lots of research and Intuition. Anything we're shown of Mars is just Arizona with a red tint on it pretty much.
How can you research something like that, lol.

Is the research that rockets can't get to Mars and so on?

I think it is true because of the lame way we have to land on Mars, which is to crash land with balloons. If it was all fake they would have the craft touching down with rockets so as to make it all look elegantly done.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Guys, guys!

Any day now, Logan Paul is going to clear this all up for us. He's truly the voice of truth and reason in this age.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It annoys me when people talk like this.

Washington DC is actually located in New Jersey. New Jersey is where all the important people meet and make policy, not DC.

DC is not real, it's a front.

Okay, how do I know that?

I don't.

How do you know there's nothing on Mars and how can you say it so definitively?
It seems like this may be your first Lumi encounter. I'm not sure whether to offer condolences or just say, strap in and enjoy the ride. Cause it is one *hell* of a ride.

Lumi, are viruses real?

How about DNA?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It seems like this may be your first Lumi encounter. I'm not sure whether to offer condolences or just say, strap in and enjoy the ride. Cause it is one *hell* of a ride.

Lumi, are viruses real?

How about DNA?
You forgot about the bleach beverage with optional tide pod cakes.

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Lumi, are viruses real?

How about DNA?
Oh god...

I like to think I know a lot about people but I don't get the relatively new type of who doesn't think things are real.

Dinosaurs are not real!

Okay, cool, so why not?

I just know it.

That is something too complex for me to figure out.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
gay house GIF

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
How can you research something like that, lol.

Is the research that rockets can't get to Mars and so on?

I think it is true because of the lame way we have to land on Mars, which is to crash land with balloons. If it was all fake they would have the craft touching down with rockets so as to make it all look elegantly done.
Well it's a combination of things really.

Just out of curiosity, do you think there's a Tesla car floating in space right now? Oh and also, did you get the covid vaccine?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Well it's a combination of things really.

Just out of curiosity, do you think there's a Tesla car floating in space right now? Oh and also, did you get the covid vaccine?
I work in the medical field and know that the Covid vaccines are not vaccines.

I used to work with HIV/AIDS patients and the vaccine is the same type of drug used to treat HIV, which suppresses it. So, I know all the side effects of those drugs, which can be heart attack. I also know that they don't last in your system which is why "boosters" were suggested.

If you have HIV you need to get boosters forever.

Anyway, I was forced to get the covid drug due to work.

Also, I believe that you can shoot a rocket into space. So, shooting a car into space would not be monumental.

As a side note, I am extremely skeptical that the US landed on the moon and walked on it. I think some combo of what is said happened but not all of it.

Why do you ask?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I work in the medical field and know that the Covid vaccines are not vaccines.

I used to work with HIV/AIDS patients and the vaccine is the same type of drug used to treat HIV, which suppresses it. So, I know all the side effects of those drugs, which can be heart attack. I also know that they don't last in your system which is why "boosters" were suggested.

If you have HIV you need to get boosters forever.

Anyway, I was forced to get the covid drug due to work.

Also, I believe that you can shoot a rocket into space. So, shooting a car into space would not be monumental.

As a side note, I am extremely skeptical that the US landed on the moon and walked on it. I think some combo of what is said happened but not all of it.

Why do you ask?

Lol you're all over the fucking place dude. Nobody really forced you to take the vaccine and the fact that you took it despite knowing its likely to be bullshit is kind of sad.

As for the Tesla in space, there is no such thing. Also, rockets can't be shot into space either and they've never gone beyond low Earth orbit. I'm not sure how you can be skeptical of the moon landings but still believe mostly everything else they say. We've definitely never been to the moon before so I guess you're somewhat on the right track there.

• 1Picard