The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This thread is rapidly becoming everything I hoped it would. Lumi, Utnayan doing a drunken Lumi impression, a new guy from BB.com, the promise of Logan Paul saving us all...it is glorious.

I do feel bad for Chuk though. All this alien bullshit that MFF posts detracts from what you actually want to talk about. I sincerely think that you should make a different thread for ancient civs, as there is way too much noise in this thread compared to the stuff you post. I know some people want to link aliens and ancient civs, but that shouldn't be tied to sightings of mylar balloons or testimonials of grifters today.

Logan Paul Reaction GIF by IMPAULSIVE

• 3Double Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This thread is rapidly becoming everything I hoped it would. Lumi, Utnayan doing a drunken Lumi impression, a new guy from BB.com, the promise of Logan Paul saving us all...it is glorious.

I do feel bad for Chuk though. All this alien bullshit that MFF posts detracts from what you actually want to talk about. I sincerely think that you should make a different thread for ancient civs, as there is way too much noise in this thread compared to the stuff you post. I know some people want to link aliens and ancient civs, but that shouldn't be tied to sightings of mylar balloons or testimonials of grifters today.

Denied. Amod said no years ago and the ruling stands.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's reasons like this that are the reason I am. People like him and yourself with half a working brain cell think it isn't so the reality is almost surely the opposite.

yeah bro, the earth is totally a dinner plate with a glass lid on it. but every other planet is a sphere

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
yeah bro, the earth is totally a dinner plate with a glass lid on it. but every other planet is a sphere
So you can tell with absolute certainty from the pictures you've seen of planets that they are solid bodies of land like Earth? Amazing!

Btw try looking into operation fishbowl. Yep they literally named it FISHBOWL. Truth in plain sight you completely braindead NPC. It's where the US government tried to break a hole in the firmament with nuclear bombs(without success).

Read between the lines dumb fuck.

"it might be hard to see tonight but we are all standing under a glass ceiling". Lol. They couldn't make it anymore fucking obvious for retards like you but that blue pill is just too tempting for you to turn down.

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So you can tell with absolute certainty from the pictures you've seen of planets that they are solid bodies of land like Earth? Amazing!

Yes. I mean you Lumi Lumi havent even seen what Earth looks like but you're absolutely convinced its this

elephants-768x704.jpg

or this?

1683569382842.png

Btw try looking into operation fishbowl. Yep they literally named it FISHBOWL. Truth in plain sight you completely braindead NPC.

How about I look into my telescope instead and see that the moon is round?

It's where the US government tried to break a hole in the firmament with nuclear bombs(without success).

WOW, so they couldnt break the planetary glass lid with NUCLEAR weapons bu had no problems launching a million satellites, a space station, telescopes and a fuckton of other things into space. But I guess all of those launches were hoaxes too, just like the moon landing, right?

Way to think that one through you fucking window licking retard.

If the "firmament" could be broken, would it just rain space glass pieces on us?

Read between the lines dumb fuck.

ok, i'm trying...

-----------------------------
lumi is a fucking retard
--------------------------------

"it might be hard to see tonight but we are all standing under a glass ceiling". Lol. They couldn't make it anymore fucking obvious for retards like you but that blue pill is just too tempting for you to turn down.

Glass ceiling that cant be broken by nuclear bombs yet dozens of objects pass through it every day like meteors, meteorites, falling space junk, etc.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
How about I look into my telescope instead and see that the moon is round?
Wow that's some retard level logic you've got there! An object completely unrelated to the one you're analyzing proves its shape! Pool balls are round therefor the pool table also is! Not only that but it's impossible to tell that the moon is even a spherical object especially considering the fact that we only ever see a single side of it. Amazing coincidence really. In fact all of modern astronomy is a shitload of amazing coincidences.

The moon just so happens to rotate at the same exact speed as it rotates around the Earth and so we only ever see one side of it! Amazing! Oh and the moon also happens to be exactly 40x smaller and 400x closer to the Earth as the sun and that's why it appears to be the same exact size as it! Truly amazing coincidences really. The sun and moon couldn't possibly appear to be the same size because they actually fucking are. Nope that's just too crazy! It's way more likely that an unbelievable coincidence explains their appearing to be the same size.

WOW, so they couldnt break the planetary glass lid with NUCLEAR weapons bu had no problems launching a million satellites, a space station, telescopes and a fuckton of other things into space. But I guess all of those launches were hoaxes too, just like the moon landing, right?

There's your satellites bud. Also, all of those things remain under the firmament idiot lol.

Way to think that one through you fucking window licking retard.

If the "firmament" could be broken, would it just rain space glass pieces on us?
Lol I'm the one who didn't think it through? You couldn't use your brain for half a fucking second and come to the logical conclusion that those things don't go through the firmament but remain underneath it? I guess it must be really fucking hard to overcome your NPC programming. Not everyone can be like Delores I suppose.

Oh and the firmament can't be broken. At least not anything man can throw at it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wow that's some retard level logic you've got there! An object completely unrelated to the one you're analyzing proves its shape! \

LOL, planetary bodies and their moons are absolutely related to each other you fucking retard. Replace moon with Mars. What is the shape of Mars, Lumi Lumi ?

Pool balls are round therefor the pool table also is!

When you rack a game of 8 ball, do you rack 14 balls and a plate with a lid on it?

Not only that but it's impossible to tell that the moon is even a spherical object especially considering the fact that we only ever see a single side of it. Amazing coincidence really. In fact all of modern astronomy is a shitload of amazing coincidences.

We have probes that have orbited the moon many times you fucking retard, but those were faked too, right?

1683575462952.png

The moon just so happens to rotate at the same exact speed as it rotates around the Earth and so we only ever see one side of it! Amazing! Oh and the moon also happens to be exactly 40x smaller and 400x closer to the Earth as the sun and that's why it appears to be the same exact size as it! Truly amazing coincidences really. The sun and moon couldn't possibly appear to be the same size because they actually fucking are. Nope that's just too crazy! It's way more likely that an unbelievable coincidence explains their appearing to be the same size.

Yes.

There's your satellites bud. Also, all of those things remain under the firmament idiot lol.

Thats a balloon, dummy.
Lol I'm the one who didn't think it through? You couldn't use your brain for half a fucking second and come to the logical conclusion that those things don't go through the firmament but remain underneath it? I guess it must be really fucking hard to overcome your NPC programming. Not everyone can be like Delores I suppose.

Oh and the firmament can't be broken. At least not anything man can throw at it.

LOL, cope harder. So how far does the "firmament" extend from the earth dinner plate surface?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

Yeah the thread needs splitting, I keep finding weird but cool history stuff and not posting it.

Last time I posted a history video (debunking Graham Hancock), Musicforfish had a psychotic meltdown.

All these twitter videos of "UAPs" that are actually helium baloons or chinese lanterns, then promises that full disclosure is coming, is getting old. Thread used to be a lot better.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
LOL, planetary bodies and their moons are absolutely related to each other you fucking retard. Replace moon with Mars. What is the shape of Mars, Lumi Lumi ?
Your stupid ass didn't understand the point of my analogy. Mars or the Moon have zero relevance to the shape of the Earth BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THE SAME FUCKING THING IDIOT. Also, what proof do you have that Mars is an actual solid body of land? Oh right, "trust me bro" - NASA. Nothing is like Earth. Life does not exist anywhere else.

We have probes that have orbited the moon many times you fucking retard, but those were faked too, right?
Hey wow now you're getting it. Every one of your sources is "trust me bro" and to make matters even worse, your source has a notorious as fuck history of being full of shit.

LOL, cope harder. So how far does the "firmament" extend from the earth dinner plate surface?
No clue but I bet the government knows.

Anyways I think you've got a covid vax booster to go get. Government doesn't lie bro, government knows best!

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Your stupid ass didn't understand the point of my analogy. Mars or the Moon have zero relevance to the shape of the Earth BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THE SAME FUCKING THING IDIOT.

Mars and Moon absolutely have relevance to the shape of the earth because they are shaped by the same gravitational forces you fucking retard. This is why all moons and planetary bodies are spherical instead of being cubes, plates or 3 elephants on a turtle.

You're basically arguing that billiard balls have zero relevance to the shape they all share because "THEY ARENT THE SAME FUCKING THING". But then why do they all share the same shape?
Also, what proof do you have that Mars is an actual solid body of land? Oh right, "trust me bro" - NASA. Nothing is like Earth. Life does not exist anywhere else.

We literally landed multiple rovers on it and drove around it for 20 years and taken a million different photographs from telescopes and orbiters but im sure all that was faked at Universal backlot in Burbank or in Arizona with a red tint lens, right?

No clue but I bet the government knows.

Oh come on, you seem to know everything else so well. Take a wild guess, or are you afraid your bullshit will instantly fall apart?
Is it 100 miles? 1,000 miles? a million miles? How high does the firmament extend?
Anyways I think you've got a covid vax booster to go get. Government doesn't lie bro, government knows best!

never took the vax.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
We literally landed multiple rovers on it and drove around it for 20 years and taken a million different photographs from telescopes and orbiters but im sure all that was faked at Universal backlot in Burbank or in Arizona with a red tint lens, right?
Who the fuck is we exactly? You have yourself? Personally? You saw it first hand? Or let me guess retard "trust me bro" - NASA said so!

never took the vax.
Why not moron? The government and the science says you should. "trust me bro" - Fauci wasn't good enough for you? Why the fuck would they lie or make shit up bro?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck is we exactly? You have yourself? Personally? You saw it first hand? Or let me guess retard "trust me bro" - NASA said so!

Other countries have gone to Mars. Amongst them are Russia, China, ESA (Europe), India and they all report same findings for over 50 years now. But they all must be colluding together to keep your Jesus Firmament cope alive, amirite? Especially Russians and Americans who are best pals these days!

Lets try this. If US or Russia actually landed a manned mission on the Mars, collected rock and soil samples and safely returned back, would you admit that Mars is a planet or would you just sit here and make up bullshit about how they faked the whole thing with Elon Musk?

Why not moron? The government and the science says you should. "trust me bro" - Fauci wasn't good enough for you? Why the fuck would they lie or make shit up bro?

I actually look at the evidence in each situation to decide whats true what not, whereas you automatically assume that any mainstream narrative is false every outlandish theoy is true, the bible is always right and then work your way backwards to your idiotic proclamations.

So how high up is The Firmament, faggot? If meteorites and meteors dont pass through the firmament and already existed inside of it then what happened here? Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 - Wikipedia

I thought you said that only Earth was a dinner plate with a glass lid "firmament"?

Last edited: