The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
But it is interesting to see the conversation go around in circles with different points of view. No idea why COVID mRNA was brought into it since the board has overwhelmingly been against it since its creation, but eh.
Was only brought up cause that stupid fucking retarded idiot TheAdlerian TheAdlerian won't stop spinning his life story about how he forced blacks to get vaxxed along with himself.

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lumi Lumi who do you think is behind Russia's fake space program?

You've hurt Araysar Araysar 's national pride for the country he refuses to live in and I love it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lumi Lumi who do you think is behind Russia's fake space program?

You've hurt Araysar Araysar 's national pride for the country he refuses to live in and I love it.

He never mentioned Russia so it seems you are projecting very hard Chris Chris . Much butthurt from Ukraine thread?

I love it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
He never mentioned Russia so it seems you are projecting very hard Chris Chris . Much butthurt from Ukraine thread?

I love it.
He said that ALL space programs were fake, which includes the Russian one, which I assume is why you are fighting him so hard. I found that funny.

I agree with everything you said by the way :)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He said that ALL space programs were fake, which includes the Russian one, which I assume is why you are fighting him so hard. I found that funny.

I agree with everything you said by the way :)

Oh he did?

I didnt even catch that. Seems like you care about it more than I do.

• 1Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Some space program journalist posted a piece this week claiming that the last head of Russia's space corp was fired for privately doubting and investigating NASA before accusing corporation members of being on America's payroll under the table.

Can't read enough Russian to verify anything and it might all be typical propaganda meant to dissuade normies from entertaining anything that doubts American mythology. Or just more empty calories of east vs west banter.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

This Chuck Clark sounds like a fucking dipshit. Being all coy and enigmatic about the tape.

So basically he buried it somewhere in the woods around his middle-of-nowhere house and considers it now "out of his possession" or whatever.

Guy turned down 100k to give the tape to Logan Paul so he could show it to everyone else, and for no apparent reason whatsoever, wants to hoard it.

What a dipshit. I hope he steps on a bear trap. Logan should give the recording to someone else and then they can drop it wherever/whenever while giving him plausible deniability. I have a feeling it's a really poor quality recording though.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This Chuck Clark sounds like a fucking dipshit. Being all coy and enigmatic about the tape.

So basically he buried it somewhere in the woods around his middle-of-nowhere house and considers it now "out of his possession" or whatever.

Guy turned down 100k to give the tape to Logan Paul so he could show it to everyone else, and for no apparent reason whatsoever, wants to hoard it.

What a dipshit. I hope he steps on a bear trap. Logan should give the recording to someone else and then they can drop it wherever/whenever while giving him plausible deniability. I have a feeling it's a really poor quality recording though.
Maybe he got threatened, maybe he's full of it, maybe he's just crazy 🤷🏼‍♂️

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Here's my 187 IQ (I forget what number is the meme number for Mist's IQ) take:

There was never really a tape, so now that he has been pressured to sell it and needed to pretend he can't, he has admitted to himself that it was all made up, thus it is no longer in his possession and he facilitated it going away.

Not that I doubt my boy Logan of course! If someone of his sterling reputation says he's seen it, God himself couldn't make me doubt it.
#foursome #foursome show #jenn mcallister #jennxpenn #loganpaul #youtube #youtube red #youtube origi GIF by Foursome

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users