The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I'll save everyone some time, it's more or less the plot line of Abyss, special edition yet to be confirmed.
Tldr:

UFOs are manufactured per each use by a much larger "construction" ufo in the Atlantic (shaped kinda like a giant hamburger). Hence the wild variations in shape and size. Any attempts to approach the construction UFO are met with instantaneous complete matter destruction of the vehicle investigating. (Example given was there was an intent by our military to investigate the burger with aircraft and a submarine. Aircraft (only 1 that the op wrote about) got instantly destroyed, sub left unharmed.

There are multiple teams that are responsible for compartmentalized research and investigation on crashed vehicles, possibly 3-4 teams per incident.

Space force is mostly created for disinformation and distraction.

Seems OP is of the belief that the alien zoo hypothesis is what we are living in, based on how they treat us and interact with us.

Tldr tldr:
abyss_uncut_laserdisc_front_cover.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I could literally do the exact same thing that guy did. Just say shit like you know wtf you are talking about, claim you can't give any proof, stay consistent with your answers, and the people that are dying to believe will literally fill in the blanks for you.

I should do it some day and then come back here later with receipts that I did it, except I have zero desire to participate in a forum that is formatted like that. I've always fucking hated that bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I could literally do the exact same thing that guy did. Just say shit like you know wtf you are talking about, claim you can't give any proof, stay consistent with your answers, and the people that are dying to believe will literally fill in the blanks for you.

I should do it some day and then come back here later with receipts that I did it, except I have zero desire to participate in a forum that is formatted like that. I've always fucking hated that bullshit.
I might even pay you (in forum currency!) to do such a troll job sir!

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Here's my 187 IQ (I forget what number is the meme number for Mist's IQ) take:

There was never really a tape, so now that he has been pressured to sell it and needed to pretend he can't, he has admitted to himself that it was all made up, thus it is no longer in his possession and he facilitated it going away.

Not that I doubt my boy Logan of course! If someone of his sterling reputation says he's seen it, God himself couldn't make me doubt it.
#foursome #foursome show #jenn mcallister #jennxpenn #loganpaul #youtube #youtube red #youtube origi GIF by Foursome
1683746868052.jpeg

I couldn’t find the 146 IQ one after she lost an IQ point a few years back, so this is all you get since I’m at work.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the moon landing was fake. I think it was real because otherwise all those astronauts who basked in hero-dom until their dying day...were actually fucking liars, and I don't think they were.

But it wouldn't surprise me, regardless. The US had everything to gain from faking it and ensuring they captured that hill (in the eyes of the world) before the Soviets did. Literally almost everything the US government did around that timeframe had the end result of trying to get some kind of W over the commies, from Vietnam to rocket tech to space.

Side note: It just me or are there no stars in the background of any of these moon landing shots?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Side note: It just me or are there no stars in the background of any of these moon landing shots?
Im just theorycrafting, but I would imagine its something to do with the photo equipments contrast versus the rays of light against the white and black background. Or, on the other hand, we can just shoot for the low hanging fruit and say they are dumb and forgot the stars.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Im just theorycrafting, but I would imagine its something to do with the photo equipments contrast versus the rays of light against the white and black background. Or, on the other hand, we can just shoot for the low hanging fruit and say they are dumb and forgot the stars.

The lack of stars actually supports "it's real" for me because there's no way they forgot them. If it were fake they'd be there and pronounced.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The lack of stars actually supports "it's real" for me because there's no way they forgot them. If it were fake they'd be there and pronounced.
Orrrrr...they had to leave them out because it would obvious to any expert astronomer that the positions of certain stars are wrong/impossible if they were really taken from the moon.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The fake moon landing theorists depend on credible sounding things like this, but also a total ignorance of the subject area and complete refusal to look at or create experimental data.

Go outside at night, stand near to a streetlight and take a picture of the stars.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Orrrrr...they had to leave them out because it would obvious to any expert astronomer that the positions of certain stars are wrong/impossible if they were really taken from the moon.

Imagine being so technologically sophisticated that you can fake the moon landing, but you didnt think of hiring the same expert astronomer to help you fake star positions in the background