The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
UFO discussion is a blast - but until I see a sliver of something from these supposed black book projects, I'm a believer it's just a giant GayOp. Hopefully the Grusch guy actually gave some legitimate information that is actionable. I'm doubtful.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
UFO discussion is a blast - but until I see a sliver of something from these supposed black book projects, I'm a believer it's just a giant GayOp. Hopefully the Grusch guy actually gave some legitimate information that is actionable. I'm doubtful.
Getting closer.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Loop Love GIF by dualvoidanima

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is just nonsense to distract the conspiracy theorists (who've been knocking it out of the park)

and of course not public enough to send the normies into a frenzy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Who knew UFO disclosure after all this time waiting would be revealed in such a gay way

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member

Tucker talks towards the end of this video about the more recent news of the UFOs/alien craft, and questions why this isn't bombshell news.

• 4Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

Tucker talks towards the end of this video about the more recent news of the UFOs/alien craft, and questions why this isn't bombshell news.
It isn't bombshell news because it doesn't affect the average person in any way. If they prove the existence of everything ufo tards have been claiming it'll matter less to the average drone than the cost of eggs. Unless they are actively trying to kill us all... Who cares? Literally the only way it matters is if they have already terraformed planets and we can start moving now.

I'd love it if someone could make me understand why it matters at all. Be convincing and saying we have been stealing tech from them or showing that they visited us in the past won't do it.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It isn't bombshell news because it doesn't affect the average person in any way. If they prove the existence of everything ufo tards have been claiming it'll matter less to the average drone than the cost of eggs. Unless they are actively trying to kill us all... Who cares? Literally the only way it matters is if they have already terraformed planets and we can start moving now.

I'd love it if someone could make me understand why it matters at all. Be convincing and saying we have been stealing tech from them or showing that they visited us in the past won't do it.
New cake recipes from NHI's is what our civ NEEDS bro.
Under The Skin Cake GIF by A24

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Unless they are actively trying to kill us all... Who cares?
UFOs are fake and gay, but if they were real, it would be hugely important for exactly this reason. Either they kill us or we kill them.

The history of non-human hominids shows what happens when sentient species come into contact. Except in the case of aliens, without the occasional oops hybrid from rishathra.

The discovery of aliens would mark the beginning of interplanetary war. Again, 100% fake and gay, but thats why it would matter if it wasnt.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
UFOs are fake and gay, but if they were real, it would be hugely important for exactly this reason. Either they kill us or we kill them.

The history of non-human hominids shows what happens when sentient species come into contact. Except in the case of aliens, without the occasional oops hybrid from rishathra.

The discovery of aliens would mark the beginning of interplanetary war. Again, 100% fake and gay, but thats why it would matter if it wasnt.
Fair enough, if they are real and from a different planet then we are war by default. If they are from this planet then it's likely a different type of war. The vast majority of people and institutions will still just shrug.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Still not a sliver of evidence. If Biden could be drugged into 30 seconds of coherency, it would be good of him to issue an order to bring this shit forward. Instead, I'm sure his family is looking into whether there is some money-making angle on it.

Show us the craft or shut the fuck up. Once you show us the craft, I would be happy to come to DC and spend a few days pulling the gallows lever for the traitorous faggots that have been hiding this.

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Still not a sliver of evidence. If Biden could be drugged into 30 seconds of coherency, it would be good of him to issue an order to bring this shit forward. Instead, I'm sure his family is looking into whether there is some money-making angle on it.

Show us the craft or shut the fuck up. Once you show us the craft, I would be happy to come to DC and spend a few days pulling the gallows lever for the traitorous faggots that have been hiding this.
What evidence would you believe?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
What evidence would you believe?

Blurry video of white/silver blobs doesn't cut it. "It's real, trust me bro" doesn't cut it. "I'm from the government, why would I lie?" doesn't cut it.

Photos and live video of a walkaround/tour of the craft at one of our facilities by multiple independent journalists and/or demonstrating it in operation by one of our pilots if we are able to operate it.

I agree that we seem to be slowly trending to a higher probability that there are off-world craft. What we need is something that leaves no room for doubt. If President shit-for-brains weren't too busy eating ice cream and tripping over sandbags, he is the one that should push it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Great points. How does it compare to secret government programs from the past? Blackbird, Hav Blue, nuclear weapons programs, etc. We got no guided tours of those programs, yet they definitely existed.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Great points. How does it compare to secret government programs from the past? Blackbird, Hav Blue, nuclear weapons programs, etc. We got no guided tours of those programs, yet they definitely existed.

All of those projects eventually went public. I personally have stood about 10 feet away from both an SR-71 and an F-117. And, well, I would say that Hiroshima and Nagasaki are fairly conclusive evidence of nuclear weapons.

• 1Solidarity